Update: Graphite One CFO Dale Hansen Suddenly (And Mysteriously) Resigns
- Graphite One CFO Dale Hansen resigned suddenly without a given reason.
- I had not anticipated this in my bearish thesis.
- While there may be a good explanation for this, the sudden departure of any senior executive from a publicly traded company is suspicious, and I continue to be cautious.
- Graphite One has garnered investor enthusiasm given its massive flake graphite project--Graphite Creek-- in Alaska: it's big and poised to grow.
- Graphite Creek is located in the proverbial "middle of nowhere" and it requires years and millions of dollars worth of work before "production" can even enter the discussion.
- Even if graphite demand soars the current team lacks the unique experience needed to thrive in this niche market.
- Stockholders face years of frustration, continual dilution, and missed opportunities in this promising sector.
Graphite One Resources, Massive U.S., Near-Surface, High-Grade Deposit
- Graphite One Resources has a Major Graphite project of almost 300 million metric tonnes in Alaska that's high-grade and at surface.
- Based on peer company Preliminary Economic Assessments, Graphite One's project COULD have a Net Present Value, "NPV" in the hundred(s) of million(s) of dollars.
- Despite very favorable attributes, Graphite One trades at a 70% discount to peers and its market cap of just US$ 19 million is a small fraction of its prospective NPV.
- Unlike peer natural resource projects around the world, Graphite One has a chance of obtaining a State of Alaska loan covering more than half of development costs.
Graphite One, Leading U.S. Graphite Play With Massive High-Grade Deposit
- Very substantial news in Graphite sector, great for Graphite One and peers.
- Largest high-grade, predominately large-flake, graphite project in North America.
- Graphite outcrops at surface, shallow deposit suggests low operating costs and robust economics.
There are no Transcripts on GPHOF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
GPHOF vs. ETF Alternatives
Graphite One Resources Inc. is a mineral exploration company focused on graphite and specifically the development of the world class Graphite Creek Project located on the Seward Peninsula of Alaska. Graphite Creek has the potential to be the world?s largest known large flake graphite deposit.... More
Other News & PR