- Till the end of August, 2014, GRPN fell by 40% over 12 months. Since then, it has recovered by 22%, largely because of the company's new offerings.
- In the previous quarter, a 44% y-o-y increase in the number of bookings was reported by the company and 6% of its total revenue came from the travel segment.
- The negative brand image, along with the intensity of effort needed by the company to ensure regular sales, can cause the company to lose out financially in the future.
- At present, it looks like the company has been taking sufficient steps to ensure that it counters the issues that led to the initial decline in its stock price.
- However, the company needs to shift from its "push strategy" when it comes to sales and encourage subscribers to search for deals themselves, instead of relying completely on company emails.