Oct. 29, 2014, 11:37 AM| Comment!
Oct. 29, 2014, 9:15 AM
Oct. 29, 2014, 8:18 AM| Comment!
Jun. 16, 2014, 8:22 AM
- Shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) are higher in premarket trading after Barron's lines up the stock as an undervalued gem.
- A strong global automobile market and improved financials at Goodyear are the basis for the bull thesis.
- Barron's notes significant investors Appaloosa Management and Marcato Capital Management are on board for the ride.
- GT +2.5% premarket
Apr. 29, 2014, 9:02 AM
- Shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) fall in early trading after the company misses sales and profit estimates with its Q1 report.
- The company suffered from weak demand in the northeast part of the U.S. with harsh weather a factor. Dips in the Venezuelan currency also took a toll.
- GT -5.5% premarket
Apr. 24, 2014, 8:27 AM
- Shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) race higher in early action after the stock lands on the Goldman Sachs Conviction Buy list.
- The firm sees significant potential for volume growth and margin expansion.
- GT +5.2% premarket to cruise past the 52-week high of $28.32.
Feb. 13, 2014, 9:09 AM| 3 Comments
Dec. 27, 2013, 5:50 PM
Oct. 29, 2013, 9:47 AM| Comment!
Sep. 20, 2013, 9:05 AM
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) says it's on track to record segment operating income of about $1.5B in 2013.
- The company says it sees 10%-15% growth in operating income through 2016.
- On the capital allocation front, Goodyear's quarterly dividend was confirmed and a $100M share repurchase program announced. (PR)
- GT +4.4% premarket.
Aug. 27, 2013, 10:53 AM
Jul. 30, 2013, 9:12 AM
Jun. 19, 2013, 10:03 AM
Jun. 12, 2013, 9:15 AMMarket preview: Things are all looking a little calmer after yesterday's global sell-off, with U.S. stock futures tracking European shares higher. The S&P Mini is +0.6%. Notwithstanding, "we're in the first correction of the year," says Dudack Research's Gail Dudack. "I don't believe the correction process is quite over." And anyway, it would be "normal and healthy" for stocks to drop further. Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) jumps 6.2% on buyout news but is down from earlier highs. Later: EIA Petroleum Inventories | Comment!
Apr. 26, 2013, 7:34 AM
Apr. 17, 2013, 10:50 AMRubber-related stocks are having a tough day with Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT -3.4%), Cooper Tire & Rubber (CTB -2.6%), Berry Plastics Group (BERY -4.4%) and Titan International (TWI -3.6%) all dipping lower. Macroeconomic concerns and news on higher rubber duties could be swaying sentiment. | Comment!
GT vs. ETF Alternatives
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co is a manufacturer of tires and rubber products. It also manufactures and markets several lines of power transmission belts, other rubber products and rubber-related chemicals for various applications.
Other News & PR