There are no Transcripts on GV.
Mon, Sep. 8, 5:35 PM
Fri, Aug. 15, 12:48 PM
Thu, Aug. 14, 12:47 PM
Thu, Aug. 14, 10:04 AM
- Net loss of $(238K), or $(0.01) per share, vs. $(706K), or $(0.03) per share, in the comparable prior year period.
- Revenue increased 23% Y/Y to $25.3M from $20.6M in the same quarter of 2013.
- The Company has been focusing on developing and growing electrical construction services under multi-year Master Service Agreements (MSA). Total MSA backlog grew five-fold to approximately $190M as of June 30, 2014, from $31M as of June 30, 2013.
- Q2 results
Thu, Aug. 14, 9:00 AM
Thu, May. 15, 12:46 PM
Thu, May. 15, 9:15 AM
Thu, May. 15, 7:34 AM
Fri, Jan. 3, 5:41 PM
Thu, Jan. 2, 5:40 PM
Thu, Jan. 2, 4:09 PM| Comment!
Aug. 14, 2013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Aug. 14, 2013, 11:17 AM
- Shares of Goldfield (GV -22.2%) plummet on the heels of the company's Q2 report.
- The company reported a loss of $0.03/ share for the period (versus net income of $0.10/ share in Q2 2012) thanks largely to a "strategic business decision" to incur $3.7M in charges in order to "assure completion" of the STEC project.
- Revenue was $20.6M for the quarter, up 11.3% Y/Y. (PR)
May. 30, 2013, 3:37 PMGoldfield (GV +19.3%) skyrockets on the day of its annual meeting. In his speech (transcript), CEO John Sottile discusses Q1 operating results, expresses confidence in operating margins going forward, and says a recent analyst report validates the strong demand GV is seeing for its services. Sottile, like SA contributor The GeoTeam, notes that GV's non-CREZ revenue grew 68% in FY12 and says management believes it "will meet the challenge of replacing the work from the CREZ project." For the counterpoint, see SA contributor Sarah Tyler's March article. | Comment!
May. 30, 2013, 12:44 PM
May. 9, 2013, 12:46 PM
GV vs. ETF Alternatives
Goldfield Corp through subsidiaries is engaged in the construction & maintenance of electric utility facilities and the installation of fiber optic cable for fiber optic cable manufacturers, telecommunication companies and electric utilities.
Other News & PR