WestEnd511 • Fri, Oct. 24
Great Wall Motor Q3 2014 Review: Still A Great StoryWestEnd511 • Fri, Oct. 24
- GWM reported Q3 results with NPAT down -16% y/y on higher opex and lower GM.
- Sales were flattish on -14% drop in volume, indicating growing pricing power.
- Still a great buy among Chinese OEMs. Has the best potential for exports.
- Great Wall Motors reported robust September sale shipments that showed sharp m/m recovery.
- SUV continues to lead the way with strong sales from the new H2 compact SUV.
- Sedan makeover seems to be progressing well with solid m/m recovery led by the C50 and C30.
There are no Transcripts on GWLLY.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
GWLLY vs. ETF Alternatives
Great Wall Motor co Ltd., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells pick-up trucks and sport-utility vehicles (SUVs) in China under branded names.
Other News & PR