Tue, Jul. 28, 4:29 PM
- Hawaiian Holdings (NASDAQ:HA) reports passenger revenue fell 1.5% to $499.39M in Q2.
- Additional revenue was 4.3% higher at $71.91M.
- Revenue passenger miles +5.7% to 3.588B.
- Capacity increased 4.2% to 4.439B available seat miles.
- Load factor +120 bps to 80.8%.
- Fuel expense per ASM -38.1% to $0.0253.
- HA +0.32% after hours.
Tue, Jul. 28, 4:15 PM
Mon, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ARI, ATML, ATR, ATRC, AXS, BBRG, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CAP, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CTXS, CUZ, DHT, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, EXAC, EXAM, GAS, GCA, GILD, GPRE, HA, HT, HURN, IACI, IPHI, KIM, LNDC, MTSI, NATI, NCR, NEU, NGD, NUVA, NVDQ, NVMI, OIS, PEI, PNRA, RGR, RNR, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, RUBI, SLCA, SM, SPWR, SSW, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VDSI, VR, VRSK, VRTU, WNC, WRI, WSH, X, YELP
Thu, Apr. 23, 4:03 PM
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Thu, Jan. 29, 4:11 PM
- Hawaiian Holdings (NASDAQ:HA) reports passenger revenue miles increased 3.9% to 3.508B in Q4.
- The carrier's load factor improved 140 bps to 82.2% during the quarter.
- Operating cost per available seat mile -2.0% to $0.1165.
- The company says its fuel cost fell 9.3% to average $2.84 a gallon.
- HA -0.4% after hours.
Thu, Jan. 29, 4:04 PM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ALGN, AMZN, AVNW, BCR, BIIB, BRCM, BXP, CB, COHR, CORT, CPHD, CPSI, CTCT, DECK, EFII, ELX, ELY, EMN, EPAY, FICO, GDOT, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBI, HLIT, INVN, ISBC, IXYS, JDSU, LEG, MCHP, MITK, MTW, N, NATI, NEU, NFG, NGVC, PCCC, PFG, PFPT, PKI, PMCS, QLGC, RHI, RVBD, SFG, SWI, SYNA, TFSL, TUES, UIS, V, VR, WERN
Oct. 21, 2014, 4:29 PM
Oct. 20, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jul. 22, 2014, 4:02 PM
Jul. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
Apr. 22, 2014, 4:24 PM
Apr. 22, 2014, 12:10 AM
Apr. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jan. 28, 2014, 4:40 PM
HA vs. ETF Alternatives
Hawaiian Holdings Inc, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the scheduled air transportation of passengers and cargo amongst the Hawaiian Islands, between the Hawaiian Islands and certain cities in the United States.
Other News & PR