Tue, Feb. 17, 1:07 PM
- Thinly-traded nano cap Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology (HART +26.7%) heads north again on a 7x surge in volume albeit on turnover of less than 520K. Shares have jumped almost 80% since the company announced its equity offering that will raise ~$9M.
- Previously: HART prices public offering (Feb. 12)
Tue, Feb. 17, 12:44 PM
Mon, Feb. 2, 12:49 PM
Nov. 26, 2014, 12:49 PM
Mar. 14, 2014, 9:18 AM
- Nano cap regenerative medicine firm Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology (HART) is poised for an opening gap up.
- The stock broke out on March 4 on heavy volume. It peaked at $10.98 on March 11, a 100% gain from its previous high of $5.47.
- The firm posted an updated investor presentation on its website this morning.
- Financial results were disclosed on March 7.
- 71 mutual funds have positions.
Nov. 4, 2013, 8:45 AM
- Harvard Bioscience (HBIO) is off 16% premarket after completing a spin-off of its regenerative medicine device subsidiary.
- Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technology now trades on the Nasdaq under the ticker HART.
- HBIO shareholders got one share of HART for every share of HBIO they owned as of October 21.
- HBIO now calls itself a "pure-play global developer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad range of tools to advance life science research." (PR)
- CEO Jeffrey Duchemin has been appointed President and Director, replacing David Green who is now HART's President.
HART vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR