- On Dec. 13, 2013, Head NV made a conditional offer to buy company shares for a 15% premium. The amount of shares offered equals the entire public float.
- The company extended the offer deadline four different times, trying to reach a threshold level of 19,200,000 shares worth of sell commitments.
- They could only get 16,500,000-plus shares worth of sell commitments, so they finally withdrew the conditional offer on March 25, 2014.
- On March 28, 2014, (three days later) the company announced an unconditional offer to buy back shares. This time it was for a 2%-3% premium.
- The unconditional offer period expires April 17, 2014.