There are no Transcripts on HEMP.
GlobeNewswire (Wed, 10:22AM)
GlobeNewswire (Fri, 12:37PM)
GlobeNewswire (Aug 8, 2014)
Hemp, Inc. Applauds U.S. House of Representatives Efforts in Medical Cannabis Reform Through New Bipartisan BillGlobeNewswire (Aug 1, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jul 23, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jul 16, 2014)
Hemp, Inc. Issues Over $240,600 of Stock Dividends to Its Shareholders That Grows to Over $9,000,000 in 3 DaysGlobeNewswire (Jul 14, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jun 12, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jun 3, 2014)
Hemp, Inc.'s IHMMCC Signs Agreement With View Systems, Inc. to Market Integrated Weapons Detection SystemsGlobeNewswire (May 30, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (May 29, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (May 22, 2014)
Wed, Apr. 16, 1:54 PM
- The Colorado Department of Agriculture extends a Commercial Industrial Hemp Registration to CannaVest (CANV). This permits the company to grow and process industrial hemp.
- The first harvest may happen as early as September.
- Share are up 48% to $25 on 96K shares in today's trading.
- Average daily turnover is only 21K shares so retail investors should tread carefully.
- (HEMP) (MWIP)
Wed, Apr. 16, 12:18 PM
- Television producer Verde Media Group (VMGI +38.5%) creates a Biotech Division to capitalize on the legalized cannabis movement. The division will develop platform technologies for extracting highly purified THC and cannabidiol (CBD) and their use in various delivery systems such as sublingual, inhaled and blended with food products.
- The Biotech Division subsidiary Butazyme LLC signs an agreement with Asia-based Phoenix Energy to produce omega-3 oils.
- (CBIS) (ENDO) (HEMP) (LATF) (MWIP) (VAPE)
Mon, Apr. 7, 2:39 PM
- In a salute to trend-grabbing entrepreneurs everywhere, Hempamericana files an S-1. The industrial hemp firm plans to sell 34M shares to the public via a self-underwritten best-effort offering @ $0.12 per. Shares will trade on the OTCBB if a market maker agrees to pick up the issue.
- The company's sole employee is CEO Salvador Rosillo. He intends to use the ~$4M proceeds to execute his business plan of developing, manufacturing and marketing hemp-based products.
- Potentially undermining his plan's robustness is the statement on page 5 concerning the use of the proceeds: We intend to use the net proceeds to us for working capital and other general corporate purposes, however we do not have any specific uses of the net proceeds planned.
- The firm's balance sheet shows assets of $100.
- Further complicating matters is Mr. Rosillo's Chapter 7 bankruptcy a few years ago.
- Although not in the medical cannabis arena, industry followers still should find Hempamericana's filing an interesting read.
- (MDBX) (HEMP) (TRTC) (MWIP)
Fri, Feb. 14, 4:04 PM
- Volatile marijuana stocks have closed with big gains after the Treasury Dept. and deputy U.S. attorney general established banking regulations for licensed sellers. Notable gainers: MDBX +21.8%. MJNA +5.1%. GRNH +4.3%. AVTC +10.4%. MWIP +7.6%. HEMP +1.7%.
- The rules allow banks to do business with marijuana sellers deemed to be obeying state laws, and not running afoul of eight principles, which include selling to minors and trafficking marijuana to states where it's illegal to do so. However, banks will have to file suspicious activity reports detailing transactions made by marijuana vendors.
- The National Cannabis Industry Association calls the ruling, which comes six weeks after Colorado began legal marijuana sales, a "huge victory." But many observers think top U.S. banks will still tread cautiously.
- FINRA has issued a warning about potential marijuana stock scams.
Thu, Jan. 9, 5:25 PM
- Medical Marijuana (MJNA +4.3%) is up 25% YTD on the pink sheets as investors continue making speculative bets on pot-related plays following the start of legal marijuana sales in Colorado on Jan. 1.
- On the other hand, several peers gave back a big chunk of their recent gains today: GRNH -52.4%. AVTC -15.8%. MDBX -18.6%. HEMP -24.1%. MWIP -21.9%.
- But GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH +23.5%), a more established name that yesterday priced a 2.4M-share follow-on offering at $36, went in the other direction.
- With demand outstripping expectations, Colorado is (for now) arguably seeing the marijuana equivalent of the 1970s oil crisis: Long lines, shortages, rationing, and soaring prices have become the norm for licensed dispensaries.
- Words of caution from seasoned investors about putting money into pot plays are easy to find. Fund manager Frank Igarra: "There might be one or two that survive, but having seen crazes like this, people have been burned by them a lot. The average investor should think twice."
- FINRA issued a warning in August about potential marijuana stock scams.
HEMP vs. ETF Alternatives
The company is in the business of research and development of all things made of industrial hemp. From clothing to nutraceuticals. These products are used all over America every day and are sold in the largest and most respected stores. Industrial hemp is used for making fabric, paper,... More
Other News & PR