Holly Energy Partners: A Dividend Growth Powerhouse With A 6% Yield
- Holly Energy Partners is an MLP with a strategic long-term relationship with refiner Holly Frontier.
- HEP has increased unit distributions every quarter since going public in 2004 and currently yields 6%.
- 100% of revenue is fee-based and 85% of revenue is tied to low-risk long-term minimum volume commitments.
- The partnership is in an excellent geographic position to benefit from growing production from the Permian, Uinta, and Niobrara basins.
- As a result, investors can expect HEP to deliver a 20% total return over the next 12-months.