5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Transcripts on HESAF.
There are no News articles on HESAF.
HESAF vs. ETF Alternatives
Monday, Dec 302013, 8:59 AM|Monday, Dec 302013, 8:59 AM| Comment!
Friday, Dec 202013, 9:06 AM
Friday, Dec 202013, 9:06 AM| Comment!
- Luxury star Prada fell short of the consensus estimate of analysts with its Q3 profit. The report from the Italian firm could be a sector warning with Prada's results in China showing some signs of deceleration.
- A stronger euro against the yen was also a bottom line drag for the company.
- Execs with Prada said 'softening consumption patterns" in some key regions could continue to weigh on results.
- On watch: Louis Vuitton (LVMUY), Coach (COH), Ralph Lauren (RL), Michael Kors (KORS), Gucci Group (GUCG), Swatch (SWGAY), Burberry (BURBY), Estee Lauder (EL), Hermes (HESAF), Richemont (CFRUY).
Tuesday, Oct 292013, 1:48 PM
Tuesday, Oct 292013, 1:48 PM| Comment!
- Luxury goods sales will rise 6% this year in constant exchange rates to top last year's mark of 5%, estimates Bain.
- A maturing market in China has been offset in part by strong luxury trends in Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Global ultra high-end retailers: Prada, Louis Vuitton (LVMUY), Coach (COH), Ralph Lauren (RL), Michael Kors (KORS), Gucci Group (GUCG), Swatch (SWGAY), Burberry (BURBY), Estee Lauder (EL), Hermes (HESAF), Richemont (CFRUY).
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 12:38 PM
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 12:38 PM| 1 Comment
- The handbag market in Hong Kong is so strong that money lenders are using high-end handbags as collateral for loans.
- In the U.S., the emerging demand for used high-end handbags has helped boost sales for pawn shop operators such as Cash America (CSH +0.6%) and EZCORP (EZPW -0.2%).
- What to watch: The global luxury handbag market is ruled by Prada, Coach (COH -0.1%), Hermes (HESAF.PK), Louis Vuitton (LVMHF.PK), and powerhouse Michael Kors (KORS +0.5%). After surprising in H1, back-half projections could be harder to match.
Thursday, May 242012, 2:53 PMA new study from MasterCard confirms a trend of slowing luxury spending - seen in earnings reports from jewelry sellers Tiffany (TIF -4.4%) and Signet Jewelers (SIG -4.5%) - with sales only increasing 1.8% in April after gaining 6.7% in Q1. Analysts say the supposedly non-cyclical wealth effect isn't holding up against economic headwinds. On watch: COH, KORS, EL, HESAF.PK. |Thursday, May 242012, 2:53 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Jul 192011, 10:13 AMTest Laszlo Birinyi's stock picking prowess with these five favored stocks: BP Prudhoe Bay Trust (BPT), Ralph Lauren (RL), Priceline (PCLN), Cummins (CMI) and Hermes (HESAF.PK). He says they were chosen to give investors some diversification, some play on energy and the economy, and some exposure to consumers. |Tuesday, Jul 192011, 10:13 AM| Comment!
Wednesday, Dec 82010, 1:54 PM"The story this year has been to try to go from the bottom up - not try to get themes, not try to get big ideas," Laszlo Birinyi says. "Look at individual names." With that in mind, his top five stock picks for 2011: Hermes International (HESAF.PK), Priceline (PCLN), Polo Ralph Lauren (RL), BP Prudhoe Bay (BPT), Cummins (CMI). |Wednesday, Dec 82010, 1:54 PM| Comment!