There are 5 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Tue, May 19, 12:47 PM
Fri, May 15, 12:32 PM
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW +0.2%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $155 (18% upside) price target by JP Morgan.
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH -2.2%) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Citigroup.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals (AERI) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $15 (36% upside) price target by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Cutera (CUTR +1.8%) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $17 (21% upside) price target by Piper Jaffray.
- Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL -5.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by H.C. Wainwright.
- Clovis Oncology (CLVS -7.1%) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight with $100 (6% upside) price target maintained by Piper Jaffray.
- Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ +0.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Bank of America.
- Humana (HUM +0.1%) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral with a $150 (14% downside risk) price target by Sterne Agee CRT.
- Dyax (DYAX -0.2%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Oppenheimer.
- MannKind (MNKD +9.6%) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral by JP Morgan.
- Fluidigm (FLDM -2.2%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with $30 (20% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
Thu, May 14, 12:45 PM
Wed, May 13, 4:29 PM
Thu, Mar. 19, 12:47 PM
Thu, Mar. 19, 7:21 AM
- Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ +5%) Q4 results: Revenues: $26.5M (+67.7%); COGS: $2M; Operating Expense: $23.3M (+41.2%); Operating Income: $1.2M (+300.0%); Net Income: $0.1M (-66.7%); EPS: $0.01 (-83.3%).
- FY2014 results: Revenues: $88.8M (+56.9%); COGS: $2.4M; Operating Expense: $84.5M (+31.6%); Operating Income: $1.9M (+125.0%); Net Loss: ($0.3M) (+91.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.06) (+91.4%); Quick Assets: $14.7M (-38.5%); CF Ops: $2M (+66.7%).
- No guidance given.
Wed, Mar. 18, 4:08 PM
Nov. 11, 2014, 12:46 PM
Nov. 11, 2014, 12:45 PM
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:36 PM
Aug. 11, 2014, 4:42 PM
Jul. 14, 2014, 9:28 PM
- Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ +5.9%) acquires privately-held Silicon Valley-based HealthPocket for ~$32m in cash and stock. Under the terms of the purchase agreement, HIIQ pays ~$20.8M in cash plus ~788K shares of HIIQ common stock plus options to purchase ~113K shares of HIIQ common.
- HealthPocket analyzes and aggregates the largest repository of health insurance information available and uses it to power its consumer website.
- Consumers have free one-click access to review on-and-off exchange individual major medical, Medicare, employer-sponsored and ancillary health plans, ranked by price, doctor or hospital provider and/or by personal prescription drug needs.
Mar. 17, 2014, 6:16 PM
Nov. 11, 2013, 6:27 PM
Aug. 13, 2013, 4:51 PM
Jun. 25, 2013, 11:51 AM
Visit Seeking Alpha's
HIIQ vs. ETF Alternatives
Health Insurance Innovations Inc is a developer, distributor & virtual administrator of affordable, cloud-based individual health insurance plans & ancillary products. It offers short-term medical insurance plans and hospital indemnity plans.
Other News & PR