SA News • Sep. 9, 2014
From other sites
at CNBC.com (Sep 15, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Jul 1, 2014)
There are no Transcripts on HINKF.
Sep. 9, 2014, 3:55 AM| Comment!
Sep. 1, 2014, 3:30 AM| 1 Comment
Apr. 24, 2014, 3:15 AM
- Heineken's (HEINY) Q1 revenue rose 3.4% to €4.04B but missed consensus of €4.24B.
- Beer volumes +1.5% on a like-for-like basis to 38.2M hectoliters, below forecasts of 40.3M hectoliters.
- Softness in Asia and Russia partially offset a pick-up in Africa and parts of Europe.
- Heineken reiterated that its expects revenue to grow in 2014 on a like-for-like basis and excluding currency effects. The figure inched up just 0.1% in 2013. (PR)
Oct. 23, 2013, 3:13 AM
- Heineken (HINKY) Q3 revenue +4% to €5.18B, missing forecasts of €5.41B.
- Comparable consolidated beer volumes -3% to 48.3M hectoliters, under the 50.2M hectoliters expected.
- Cuts FY outlook and now predicts that adjusted net profit will fall by a low single-digit percentage vs a previous forecast that the figure would be flat. (PR)
Aug. 21, 2013, 2:10 AM
- Heineken (HINKF.PK) H1 operating profit before items +5% to €1.45B vs consensus of €1.42B.
- Revenue +7% to €9.35B, organic revenue -3%.
- Operating profit +15% to €1.33B vs forecasts of €1.34B.
- Adjusted net profit -1% to €679M.
- Net profit -17% to €320M.
- EPS €1.11 vs €1.33.
- Expects FY adjusted net profit to be in line with 2012 on an organic basis. (PR)
Feb. 15, 2012, 3:17 AM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
HINKF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR