Heineken N.V. is the parent company of a group of international brewery enterprises, engaged in the production and distribution of beer brands in over 170 countries. Co. owns and manages a portfolio of beer brands comprising international premium, local and specialty brands. Co.'s principal... More
Wednesday, Oct 233:13 AMHeineken revenue rises but warns on FY profit
Wednesday, Oct 233:13 AM| Comment!
- Heineken (HINKY) Q3 revenue +4% to €5.18B, missing forecasts of €5.41B.
- Comparable consolidated beer volumes -3% to 48.3M hectoliters, under the 50.2M hectoliters expected.
- Cuts FY outlook and now predicts that adjusted net profit will fall by a low single-digit percentage vs a previous forecast that the figure would be flat. (PR)
Wednesday, Aug 212:10 AMHeineken operating profit tops forecasts
Wednesday, Aug 212:10 AM| Comment!
- Heineken (HINKF.PK) H1 operating profit before items +5% to €1.45B vs consensus of €1.42B.
- Revenue +7% to €9.35B, organic revenue -3%.
- Operating profit +15% to €1.33B vs forecasts of €1.34B.
- Adjusted net profit -1% to €679M.
- Net profit -17% to €320M.
- EPS €1.11 vs €1.33.
- Expects FY adjusted net profit to be in line with 2012 on an organic basis. (PR)
Thursday, Aug 22012, 3:57 AMCoca-Cola (KO) is reportedly considering a bid for the beverage ops of Singapore’s Fraser & Neave, which include F&N’s dairy and soft-drinks divisions and could be worth up to $3B. The speculation comes as a battle between Heineken and Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi for Asia Pacific Breweries, in which F&N owns 40%, nears a climax, with F&N set to decide on a $4.1B bid from Heineken for its holding. |Thursday, Aug 22012, 3:57 AM| 3 Comments