From other sites
at Zacks.com (Thu, 8:31AM)
at Zacks.com (Nov 25, 2014)
Hoegh LNG Partners LP Quiet Period Expiration: A Second Chance To Buy Into A Solid Firm
- August 31 concludes the quiet period s for HMLP; on September 1st, HMLP could likely enjoy a temporary rise in share price with the publishing of likely positive reports.
- We are optimistic on HMLP long-term, as well as at the quiet period expiration event.
- HMLP will have every opportunity to expand its operations through its relationship with Hoegh, which will also allow the firm access to Hoegh's contacts and personnel.
- The excellent quarterly distributions that the firm plans to pay should also help to drive continued investor interest.
- Oslo-based HMLP, a limited partnership formed by Hoegh LNG Holdings Ltd. to acquire, own, and operate LNG infrastructure assets, plans to raise $192 million in its upcoming IPO.
- HMLP's interests in FSRUs with long-term charters should provided the company with steady cash flows, along with opportunities to expand.
- HMLP’s excellent potential quarterly distributions (~6.75%) should also serve to entice investors.
- With additionally strong management, we are optimistic on this IPO and suggest investors consider buying in.
- Carve-out from Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd. (Oslo Børs symbol: HLNG), a leading floating LNG service provider.
- 6.75% yield may not be enough compared to GLMP & TGP.
- At the closing of this offering, interests in HMLP’s initial fleet of FSRUs will be contributed to HMLP by Höegh LNG.
There are no Transcripts on HMLP.
HMLP vs. ETF Alternatives
Hoegh LNG Partners LP owns, operates and acquires floating storage and regasification units (FSRU) under long-term charters with energy companies or utilities to grow the business in the FSRU, LNG carrier and LNG infrastructure market.
Other News & PR