Handy & Harman: A Value Gem With 50% Upside Potential
- HNH is undervalued at a price of $37, the true value is at least $56.
- Some accounting peculiarities cloud the true earnings power of HNH.
- The stock repurchase program is a possible catalyst; simultaneously it's an insurance against downside risks.
There are no Transcripts on HNH.
Dec. 30, 2014, 4:28 PM
- Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH) parent Steel Partners (NYSE:SPLP) currently owns 39% of JPS Industries (OTCPK:JPST) shares, and HNH is bidding for the rest for $10 per share in cash.
- Steel Partners has been working with JPS management for some time to try and buy the company or sell it to a third party.
- The stock closed last night at $6.92, and closed today's regular session at $7.46.
- Source: Press Release
Oct. 30, 2014, 6:02 PM
Jul. 31, 2014, 6:07 PM
May. 1, 2014, 6:54 PM
Nov. 4, 2013, 6:48 PM| Comment!
May. 29, 2013, 5:35 PM
HNH vs. ETF Alternatives
Handy & Harman Ltd is a manufacturer of engineered industrial products. Its business segments include: Precious Metal, Tubing, Engineered Materials, Arlon Electronic Materials and Kasco Blades and Route Repair Services.
Other News & PR