There are no Focus articles on HNHAY.
There are no Related articles on HNHAY.
There are no Transcripts on HNHAY.
Mon, Feb. 24, 4:09 AM
- Microsoft (MSFT) is expanding the number of manufacturers of Windows phones by enabling the latter to use cheaper components with the software.
- Companies that Microsoft is working with include Lenovo (LNVGF), Hon Hai Precision Industry (HNHAY), LG Electronics (LGEAF), ZTE and India's Xola and Karbonn.
- Microsoft provided details at the Mobile World Congress.
- Meanwhile, Nokia (NOK) is launching three Android phones even though the company's handset unit is being sold to Microsoft and the latter is looking to facilitate cheaper Windows phones. The Nokia X will cost €89 and will integrate Microsoft services such as Bing and Skype. The home screen will use tiles, as in Windows phones. Meanwhile, the Nokia X+ is priced at €99 and the XL, with a bigger screen, at €109.
- See Nokia to launch Android phones in China.
Nov. 22, 2013, 12:07 PM
Nov. 21, 2013, 2:51 PM| Comment!
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
HNHAY vs. ETF Alternatives
Currently, there's no company description for HNHAY.
Other News & PR