SA News • Thu, Oct. 30
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Hennessy Advisors Would Be A Perfect Addition To One Of Its Own Funds
- The stock trades at a discount to its peer group as historical AUM growth has been driven by acquisitions rather than organic inflows.
- However, the strong FCF provides more than sufficient coverage for the acquisition-related debt, which only has a 4% interest rate.
- The highly accretive acquisition of a fund family from FBR in 2012 provided the critical mass necessary to fully benefit from the scalable business model.
- The recent turnaround in fund flows provides reassurance of the organic growth potential.
- The skin in the game trifecta for the CEO (large equity ownership, highly incentivized compensation structure, name on the door) results in a perfect alignment of interests with shareholders.
There are no Transcripts on HNNA.
Thu, Oct. 30, 5:39 PM
Mon, Oct. 13, 12:46 PM
Wed, Aug. 6, 7:10 PM
Mon, Jun. 23, 12:46 PM
Mon, May. 5, 6:44 PM
Oct. 31, 2013, 9:29 AM
HNNA vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR