Fri, Apr. 17, 7:37 AM
- Net income of $1.12B, or $1.41 a share, vs. $1B, or $1.28 a share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Q1 profit by segment: Aerospace +7%; Automation and Control Solutions +10%; Performance Materials +6%.
- Q1 sales by segment: Aerospace -6%; Automation and Control Solutions -3%; Performance Materials -5%.
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON) cut its 2015 sales outlook to a range of $39B-$39.6B from $40.5B-$41.1B and raised the lower end of its EPS outlook to a range of $6.00-$6.15 from $5.95-$6.15.
- HON -3.6% premarket
- Q1 results
Fri, Apr. 17, 7:02 AM
Thu, Apr. 16, 5:30 PM
Wed, Mar. 4, 9:54 AM
- "While M&A is the priority, we will deploy net cash amounts in excess of $1B-$2B for incremental share repurchase, and are committed to growing our dividend rate faster than earnings," announced CEO Dave Cote at the company's investor day.
- Honeywell (HON -1.4%) also said it plans to add an additional dollar in earnings per share by 2018 via share repurchase programs and capital deployment.
- Previously: Honeywell affirms 2015 financial guidance (Mar. 04 2015)
Wed, Mar. 4, 8:40 AM
- At its annual investor conference in New York City today, Honeywell (NYSE:HON) again backed its previously disclosed financial guidance for 2015 and updated its outlook for Q1:
- Q1: Reported sales of ~$9.4B; Margin up ~130 bps vs. ~110 bps; Affirmed EPS of $1.36-$1.41.
- 2015: ~4% organic sales growth, up 1-2% Y/Y at $40.5B-$41.1B; Segment margin 17.6%-17.9%, up 100-130 bps; EPS of $5.95-$6.15, up 7-11% Y/Y; Free cash flow of $4.2-$4.3B, up 8-11% Y/Y.
- Honeywell also reaffirmed its five-year outlook for organic sales of $46B-$51B and segment margin of 18.5-20%.
- Previously: Honeywell backs 2015 guidance (Feb. 19 2015)
Thu, Feb. 19, 10:52 AM
- At the Barclays Capital Industrial Select Conference today, Honeywell (HON +0.2%) backed its view of ~4% organic sales growth of in 2015, up 1-2% Y/Y at $40.5B-$41.1B.
- The company also affirmed its EPS forecast of $5.95-$6.15, with free cash flow of $4.2-$4.3B.
- Honeywell shares have climbed almost 13% in the last 52 weeks.
Fri, Jan. 23, 7:59 AM
- Net income of $956M vs $947M in the same quarter a year ago. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were $1.43 per share.
- Q4 profit by segment: Aerospace -14%; Automation and Control Solutions +8%; Performance Materials +6%.
- "In Q4, Honeywell delivered 4% organic sales growth and achieved 15% EPS growth (excluding the pension mark-to-market adjustment), exceeding the high end of our guidance range and capping off another year of terrific performance in 2014," said Honeywell CEO Dave Cote.
- The company reaffirmed its 2015 forecast: Organic sales growth of ~4%, up 1-2% Y/Y at $40.5B-$41.1B. 2015 EPS is expected to be between $5.95-$6.15, with free cash flow of $4.2-$4.3B.
- HON +1.5% premarket
- Q4 results
Fri, Jan. 23, 7:01 AM
Thu, Jan. 22, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jan. 8, 10:15 AM
Dec. 15, 2014, 7:33 AM
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON) has lowered its Q4 sales forecast to $10.1B-10.2B from $10.3-10.4B, but reaffirmed its $1.37-$1.42 EPS estimate for the quarter.
- FY14 sales are expected to be in a range of $40.1-$40.2B, down from previous guidance of $40.3B-$40.4B. FY14 EPS is still anticipated to be in a range of $5.50-$5.55.
- The company forecasts 2015 organic sales growth of ~4%, up 1-2% Y/Y at $40.5B-$41.1B. 2015 EPS is expected to be between $5.95-$6.15, with free cash flow of $4.2-$4.3B.
- 2015 Outlook Conference Call at 9:00 a.m. ET
- HON +0.4% premarket
Oct. 31, 2014, 9:16 AM
- Honeywell's (NYSE:HON) Board of Directors has approved a 15% increase in the company's regular annual cash dividend rate (from $1.80 to $2.07 per common share).
- The increased regular quarterly dividend will be effective starting with the fourth quarter dividend, which was declared today and is payable on December 10, 2014.
- HON +1.4% premarket
Oct. 17, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON) +3.1% premarket after reporting better than expected Q3 earnings and revenues, driven by sales gains in almost all segments and raising the lower end of its outlook for the year.
- HON's automation and control systems business, which supplies the commercial construction industry, added 9% to $3.67B, but aerospace sales were flat at $3.9B.
- Sales of performance materials and technologies rose 7% to $2.52B, while transportation systems sales fell 10% because of the sale of the friction materials segment this summer.
- issues new guidance for FY 2014: Raises EPS to $5.50-$5.55 from $5.45-$5.55 vs. $5.54 analyst consensus estimate, revenues to $40.3B-$40.4B from $40.2B-$40.4B vs. $40.$B consensus, segment margin to ~17% from 16.8%-17%.
- "Looking ahead to 2015, we’re once again planning for a slow growth macro environment but expect to continue delivering strong earnings growth," CEO Dave Cote says.
Oct. 17, 2014, 7:02 AM| Comment!
Oct. 16, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 18, 2014, 8:51 AM
- Total Honeywell (NYSE:HON) sales rose 6% Y/Y to 10.3B, bringing up operating income margin 110 bps to 15.4% from 14.3%.
- Cash flow from operations climbed 7% Y/Y to 1.3B, with a free cash flow of $1.1B rising 5% Y/Y.
- The company lowered its full-year sales guidance to $40.2B-$40.4B from $40.3-$40.7B, a drop of 3-4%, but increased its EPS expectations 10-12% to a full-year target of $5.45-$5.55.
- Segment performance: Aerospace sales of $3B were flat Y/Y driven by 1% commercial sales growth and offset by a 1% decline in defense & space.
- Automation and control solution sales were up 10% reported, 3% organic Y/Y, propelled by the favorable impact of acquisitions net of divestitures and growth in energy, safety, and security.
- Performance materials and technologies sales rose 6% Y/Y due to UOP catalyst and gas processing growth and higher sales in advanced materials.
- Transportation systems sales increased 8% reported, 4% organic Y/Y pushed by continued growth from new platform launches, higher global automotive production, and increased commercial vehicle demand in Europe.
- Q2 results
HON vs. ETF Alternatives
Honeywell International Inc is a technology & manufacturing company, serving customers with aerospace products & services, control, sensing and security technologies for buildings, homes and industry, turbochargers, automotive products, chemicals.
Other News & PR