Fri, Apr. 17, 7:37 AM
- Net income of $1.12B, or $1.41 a share, vs. $1B, or $1.28 a share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Q1 profit by segment: Aerospace +7%; Automation and Control Solutions +10%; Performance Materials +6%.
- Q1 sales by segment: Aerospace -6%; Automation and Control Solutions -3%; Performance Materials -5%.
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON) cut its 2015 sales outlook to a range of $39B-$39.6B from $40.5B-$41.1B and raised the lower end of its EPS outlook to a range of $6.00-$6.15 from $5.95-$6.15.
- HON -3.6% premarket
- Q1 results
Fri, Mar. 20, 7:05 AM
Dec. 15, 2014, 7:33 AM
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON) has lowered its Q4 sales forecast to $10.1B-10.2B from $10.3-10.4B, but reaffirmed its $1.37-$1.42 EPS estimate for the quarter.
- FY14 sales are expected to be in a range of $40.1-$40.2B, down from previous guidance of $40.3B-$40.4B. FY14 EPS is still anticipated to be in a range of $5.50-$5.55.
- The company forecasts 2015 organic sales growth of ~4%, up 1-2% Y/Y at $40.5B-$41.1B. 2015 EPS is expected to be between $5.95-$6.15, with free cash flow of $4.2-$4.3B.
- 2015 Outlook Conference Call at 9:00 a.m. ET
- HON +0.4% premarket
Oct. 17, 2014, 9:08 AM
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON) +3.1% premarket after reporting better than expected Q3 earnings and revenues, driven by sales gains in almost all segments and raising the lower end of its outlook for the year.
- HON's automation and control systems business, which supplies the commercial construction industry, added 9% to $3.67B, but aerospace sales were flat at $3.9B.
- Sales of performance materials and technologies rose 7% to $2.52B, while transportation systems sales fell 10% because of the sale of the friction materials segment this summer.
- issues new guidance for FY 2014: Raises EPS to $5.50-$5.55 from $5.45-$5.55 vs. $5.54 analyst consensus estimate, revenues to $40.3B-$40.4B from $40.2B-$40.4B vs. $40.$B consensus, segment margin to ~17% from 16.8%-17%.
- "Looking ahead to 2015, we’re once again planning for a slow growth macro environment but expect to continue delivering strong earnings growth," CEO Dave Cote says.
Dec. 13, 2013, 11:44 AM
Oct. 18, 2013, 8:17 AM
- "Despite lower than expected sales in the quarter ... strong execution across the portfolio helped drive earnings at the high-end of our guidance range," Honeywell (HON) CEO Dave Cote says, as the company posts Q3 results that are largely in line with estimates.
- By segment (Y/Y): Aerospace sales fall 2% to $3.04B, while profit in the segment ticks 3% higher on 110 bps in margin expansion; Automation and Control Solutions sales rise 4%, while segment profit jumps 11% on a 90 bps margin expansion; Materials and Tech sales fall 1% organically (+10% reported on acquisition), profit up 11%; Transportation Systems sales rise 6%, segment profit jumps 23% on 190 bps of margin expansion.
- FY13 EPS outlook: $4.90-4.95 versus $4.85-4.95 previous. (PR)
- HON -1.3% premarket
Jul. 18, 2013, 11:20 AMShares of Honeywell (HON +0.6%) are all over the board after the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch says its emergency locator beacons should be deactivated in Boeing's (BA) Dreamliner. The comments follow an investigation that ties the device to a fire at Heathrow Airport. The agency added that the FAA should also review use of lithium ELTs in other models. HON said yesterday that it would remove the bea cons if requested. | 3 Comments
Jun. 26, 2013, 2:54 PMHoneywell (HON +2.4%) moves up today after reporting earlier that it's been contracted by PNBV, a subsidiary of Petrobras (PBR), to supply UOP Separex membrane systems to process natural gas aboard four Floating Production, Storage and Offloading vessels. The company will also will provide ongoing offshore technical support and staff training for the project, which is expected to start up throughout 2016 and 2017. | Comment!
May. 17, 2013, 1:07 PMBofA took a trip to Phoenix, paid Honeywell's (HON +2%) Aerospace facilities a visit, and came away impressed after management said it believes "air transport hours bottomed in Q1" meaning demand should accelerate going forward "driving mid single digit aftermarket growth" in H2. Aerospace sales fell 1% in Q1. HON price target raised to $88 from $79. | Comment!
Dec. 10, 2012, 7:38 AM
Dec. 5, 2012, 3:31 PM
Apr. 20, 2012, 11:42 AMHoneywell (HON +3.3%) trades up after beating Q1 estimates this morning. Net profit jumped 17% as the company saw higher-than-expected organic sales, with particular strength in its commercial aerospace and Universal Oil Products businesses. The company raises its forecast for FY12, now seeing its EPS in a range of $4.35 - $4.55, up | Comment!
Apr. 20, 2012, 9:00 AM
Mar. 9, 2012, 3:07 PM
Jan. 27, 2012, 7:33 AM
Dec. 15, 2011, 8:18 AMHoneywell (HON) drops 1.8% after establishing its 2012 financial outlook. The conglomerate expects 2012 EPS of $4.25-$4.50 and sales of of $37.8B-$38.9B; the former is in-line with a consensus of $4.43, but the latter is largely below a consensus of $38.9B. Free cash flow is expected to be flat Y/Y at $3.5B. "We're planning for a more challenging macro environment in 2012," says CEO Dave Cote. | Comment!
HON vs. ETF Alternatives
Honeywell International Inc is a technology & manufacturing company, serving customers with aerospace products & services, control, sensing and security technologies for buildings, homes and industry, turbochargers, automotive products, chemicals.
Other News & PR