Thu, Oct. 16, 7:01 AM
Wed, Oct. 15, 7:07 AM
Tue, Oct. 14, 8:40 AM
- Host Hotels (NYSE:HST) will reverse a $69M loss contingency after the Texas Supreme Court denies a motion for rehearing from Keystone-Texas Holding Corp. This summer, the court had overruled a lower court's $57.3M verdict against Host for allegedly interfering with an effort to sell a San Antonio shopping mall and adjacent land.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Oct. 6, 10:22 AM
- The 242-room b2 Miami Downtown was purchased for $57.5M, and Host (HST +0.5%) enters into a management agreement with Destination Hotels & Resorts to reposition and relaunch the hotel under a new identity later this year.
- Host's European JV, of which Host owns a 33.4% interest - acquires a 90% interest in the 394-room Grand Hotel Esplanade in Berlin. The gross purchase price was €81M.
- Sold is the 719-room Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina for $199M as Tampa is a "non-target market."
- Source: Press Release
Thu, Jul. 31, 9:09 AM
Thu, Jul. 31, 6:14 AM| Comment!
Thu, Jul. 10, 11:14 AM
- Key, says Cowen, is hotel room demand likely to continue growing faster than supply, especially in the major gateway coastal markets, setting the state for "an extended period of pricing flexibility and enhanced growth ... [and] incomparable hotel EBITDA."
- “Absent the impact of acquisitions or dispositions, that would produce growth in comparable hotel EBITDA of between 7% and 9% next year,” compared to NOI growth of 3% for the rest of the REIT sector. Their favorites are Host Hotels (HST +0.9%), LaSalle Hotels (LHO -0.1%), and Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB +0.1%).
- “With Q2 RevPAR tracking materially above guidance and our prior estimates, we are raising our Q2 estimates, virtually across the board," says the team at MLV. The stocks to own into earnings season are not just those who will beat expectations, but those who will raise guidance as well. Their favorites are those with the fastest internal growth - DiamondRock Hospitality (DRH -0.1%), Host Hotels (HST +0.9%), Strategic Hotels (BEE +0.8%), and RLJ Lodging (RLJ) - along with those trading at material valuation discounts: Summit Hotel Properties (INN +0.1%), Hersha Hospitality (HT -0.4%), and Ashford Hospitality (AHT +0.6%).
Wed, May. 14, 8:26 AM| Comment!
Thu, May. 1, 6:23 AM| Comment!
Wed, Apr. 30, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, AFSI, AIT, AMT, ANR, ANSS, ARG, AVP, BBW, BDC, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CHD, CI, CIE, CLX, CME, CNP, CNSL, COP, CPN, CRCM, CROX, CVI, CVRR, DIN, DPZ, ENDP, EPD, EXAS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, FSS, FUR, GG, GNRC, GWR, HAR, HEP, HSNI, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IIVI, INCY, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, ITT, IVZ, JAH, K, KMT, LAZ, LINE, LLL, LM, MA, MD, MDC, MFA, MFC, MPC, MPLX, MSI, MTOR, MWW, MYL, NGLS, NILE, NNN, NVO, O, OAK, OCN, OGE, PCG, PCRX, PEG, PMC, PPL, PRLB, PTRY, PWE, PWR, Q, RFP, RGLD, RRD, SBH, SFY, SHOO, SHPG, SMP, SNMX, STRZA, SWC, TEVA, THRM, TMUS, TXT, UAN, UPL, VG, VIAB, VICL, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, YRCW.
Wed, Feb. 19, 6:04 AM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 19, 12:05 AM
Tue, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM
Dec. 17, 2013, 8:34 AM| Comment!
Nov. 5, 2013, 6:17 AM| Comment!
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AFSI, AKRX, AMED, AMG, AOL, ARCC, ARCO, ASH, BCRX, BDX, BPI, CCC, CHTR, COCO, CTSH, CVS, D, DLPH, DNR, DTV, DWRE, DX, DXM, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GLDD, GTIV, HCA, HCN, HL, HPT, HSIC, HST, HW, ICE, IFF, ISIS, KORS, KWK, LBTYA, LPX, MITT, MNTA, MOS, MPEL, MPW, NNN, NTLS, NXST, ODP, OMX, OWW, OXF, OZM, PMC, PQ, RDC, REGN, REN, RHP, RIGL, RRD, RRGB, SRE, TGH, TMUS, TRGT, TRP, VSI, XPO, ZBRA, ZINC, ZTS
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
HST vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR