Mon, Mar. 2, 6:33 PM| Comment!
Sun, Mar. 1, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:31 PM
- Q3 distributable NOI of $21.8M or $0.35 per share vs. $21M and $0.34 in Q2.
- Net asset value of $10.22 vs. $10.42 one quarter ago.
- New commitments of $193.5M in Q3 vs. $229.3M in Q2. Net investment portfolio growth of $16.7M, Portfolio size at cost is $1.012B.
- Estimated portfolio yield of 16.7% slips 20 bps from Q2, better than the 30-50 basis points compression management had expected.
- Conference call at 5 ET
- Previously: Hercules Technology Growth Capital beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
- HTGC flat after-hours
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:23 PM| Comment!
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:13 PM
- Q2 net investment income of $18.6M or $0.30 up 5.7% from a year ago. Distributable net operating income of $21M or $0.34 per share up 9.4%. Dividend of $0.31.
- NAV per share of $10.42, up 3.3% Y/Y.
- Total new loan commitments of $238.6M. Unfunded loan commitments of $229.3M as of June 30. Net investment portfolio growth of about $107.9M.
- Effective yield of portfolio of 16.9% down about 100 basis points from Q1.
- increased warrant portfolio to 117 companies from 107, with a fair value of about $23M and a cost basis of $35.6M. Equity positions held in 38 companies with a fair value of $70.3M and a cost basis of $41.4M. As of June 30, Hercules (NYSE:HTGC) holds warrant and equity positions in five companies which have filed for a potential IPO.
- Previously: Hercules Technology Growth Capital EPS in-line, misses on revenue
Aug. 7, 2014, 4:05 PM| Comment!
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, ALJ, ALNY, AMRN, AMRS, ANAC, ANET, ASYS, ATLS, AUQ, BCEI, BCOR, BIOL, BNFT, BNNY, BOFI, BPZ, CARA, CBS, CENT, CFN, CLNE, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CUBE, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DMD, DV, EAC, EBS, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELX, ENOC, FF, FI, FRT, FWM, FXCM, GHDX, GST, GXP, HGR, HTGC, IRG, KTOS, LGF, MASI, MDVN, MED, MELI, MNST, NES, NFG, NOG, NVDA, NWSA, OLED, OPLK, PFMT, PODD, PRO, PSIX, QTWO, RATE, RBCN, RENT, RPTP, RRMS, SCTY, SEM, SFM, SHOR, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, TEAR, TRNX, TRUE, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VOLC, VVUS, WIFI, XOMA, ZNGA,
May. 1, 2014, 4:35 PM
- NII of $18.3M up 22% Y/Y. NII per share of $0.30 up 11.1%. Distributable net operating income per share of $0.33 up 10%. Dividend of $0.31 per share.
- Received about $132.6M in principal and paid-in-kind repayments during quarter. Entered commitments to provide debt and equity financings of about $155.7M to new and existing portfolio companies. Net decline in investment portfolio of about $18.6M on a cost basis. This is less than the $50M "lighten down" expected by management two months ago when it reported Q4.
- Management was then worried about a frothy market and the stock has been punished for this conservative stance ever since (off about 20%).
- CC at 11 ET
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: Hercules Technology Growth Capital NII beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
- HTGC +3.3%
May. 1, 2014, 4:24 PM| Comment!
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABFS, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AFFX, AHS, AIV, AKAM, ALDW, ALJ, AVD, BAGL, BBG, BCOR, BJRI, BKH, BMRN, BYI, CALD, CERS, CHGG, CPSI, CSOD, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, CVD, DCT, DGI, DRC, DVA, DXCM, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, ENTR, EPAY, EXEL, EXPE, FI, FLR, FLT, GERN, HCI, HME, HT, HTCH, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INVN, IPXL, ITMN, KEYW, KOG, KRFT, LAYN, LNKD, LNT, LRE, MCRS, MHK, MITK, MODN, MOH, MRC, MTW, MTZ, MXWL, NGVC, NTRI, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, ONTY, OPEN, OUTR, PCCC, PKT, PMCS, PSA, QLGC, RBCN, SBAC, SEM, SGEN, SKUL, SNAK, SPF, SQNM, SREV, SSNC, SWIR, SWN, TEG, TPX, TS, TSYS, VRTX, WU, WWWW, WYNN, XL, XPO.
Feb. 27, 2014, 4:08 PM| Comment!
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:10 AM
- ACAD, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
Feb. 26, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AHT, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, APEI, ARNA, ATLS, AVD, BAGL, BCEI, BID, BIO, CEMP, CHUY, CLNE, CRM, DCO, DECK, ELGX, EPR, EVC, GPS, HALO, HTGC, KBR, KOG, LINE, MDVN, MELI, MENT, MNST, MTZ, NGD, NMBL, NOG, OLED, OVTI, PKT, PODD, REGI, ROST, SD, SFM, SLXP, SPLK, SPNC, SQNM, SWN, TESO, TUMI, UHS, WES, WG, WTR, XTEX, YOKU
Nov. 7, 2013, 4:08 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:10 AM
- ADES, ADUS, AIRM, AL, ALJ, ANAC, ARAY, AREX, ARNA, ATLS, ATW, AUQ, AVG, BCEI, BEBE, BIO, BNNY, BPZ, CFN, CLNE, CUBE, DAR, DIS, DMD, EAC,EBS, ECPG, ELON, ENOC, EZPW, FEYE, FF, FUEL, FXEN, GERN, GRPN, GXP, HTGC, IL, KRO, KTOS, LCI, LFVN, MCP, MDRX, MITK, MNST, MNTX, MSCC, NES,NFG, NKTR, NOG, NVDA, OCLR, OLED, PCLN, PEGA, PODD, RNDY, SF, SGMS, SLXP, SNTS, SQNM, SWIR, TSRO, TUMI, UBNT, UNXL, VVC, WIFI, WR, WTR, XNPT, XTEX, YRCW
HTGC vs. ETF Alternatives
Hercules Technology Growth Capital Inc is a specialty finance company. It provides senior secured loans to venture capital-backed companies in technology-related industries, including technology, biotechnology, life science, and among others.
Other News & PR