SA Transcripts • Fri, Nov. 14
From other sites
U.S. Geothermal Inc. - The Company Is Still Fairly Valued
- U.S. Geothermal continues to provide decent financial results.
- Two projects under development are delayed again.
- The third project under development (Geysers) faces some risks.
- With no price catalysts visible, in my opinion, the company is still fairly valued.
U.S. Geothermal Inc.: This Solid Business Is Fairly Valued
- U.S. Geothermal recorded excellent results in 2013.
- Neal Hot Springs power plant is a real game changer for the company.
- Presently, the company seems to be fairly valued.
Thu, Nov. 13, 5:06 PM
Thu, Sep. 18, 12:25 PM
- On Sept. 22, Singular Research will be hosting the Best of the Uncovereds conference in LA.
- Thirty "off-the-radar" companies will be presenting. As of today, the following small-cap companies are expected to present. In aggregate, the companies presenting are followed by more than 13,000 SA users. The number of SA alert subscribers for each symbol follows the symbol:
- AETI 127, AVNW 769, BONE 765, CLIR 805, LODE 620, OTCQB:CRWG 128, HILL 750, DXPE 514, ELLO 0, OTCQX:IGXT 1,249, NNVC 1,632, NEWT 191, TIS 1,084, QUAD 562, REED 748, REX 491, RMCF 459, SALM 230, SPA 305, TESS 282, TREC 211, HTM 1,252
Fri, Aug. 15, 2:06 AM
Wed, May. 14, 6:26 PM
Mon, Mar. 10, 8:38 AM
- U.S. Geothermal (HTM) says its Oregon USG Holdings subsidiary has made its first distribution of profits from the Neal Hot Springs geothermal project.
- HTM's share of this first distribution is $4.6M out of a total distribution to the partners of $7.7M, which represents profits generated from the project since initial operation began in Nov. 2012.
- Oregon USG is owned 60% by HTM and 40% by Enbridge (ENB).
Aug. 15, 2013, 3:08 AM
May. 10, 2012, 12:28 PMU.S. Geothermal (HTM +10.2%) begins performance testing on its new San Emidio power plant. During testing, all power generated will be sold at $50/megawatt-hour; upon acceptance of commercial operation by NV Energy (NVE), the power rate will increase to $89.75/megawatt-hour with a 1% annual escalation. | Comment!
HTM vs. ETF Alternatives
U.S. Geothermal Inc., through its subsidiary, is engaged in the acquisition, development and utilization of geothermal resources in the Western Region of the United States of America. It currently constructs, manages and operates power plants.
Other News & PR