Tue, Aug. 11, 5:27 PM
Mon, Mar. 16, 5:04 PM
Nov. 13, 2014, 5:06 PM
Sep. 18, 2014, 12:25 PM
- On Sept. 22, Singular Research will be hosting the Best of the Uncovereds conference in LA.
- Thirty "off-the-radar" companies will be presenting. As of today, the following small-cap companies are expected to present. In aggregate, the companies presenting are followed by more than 13,000 SA users. The number of SA alert subscribers for each symbol follows the symbol:
- AETI 127, AVNW 769, BONE 765, CLIR 805, LODE 620, OTCQB:CRWG 128, HILL 750, DXPE 514, ELLO 0, OTCQX:IGXT 1,249, NNVC 1,632, NEWT 191, TIS 1,084, QUAD 562, REED 748, REX 491, RMCF 459, SALM 230, SPA 305, TESS 282, TREC 211, HTM 1,252
Aug. 15, 2014, 2:06 AM
May 14, 2014, 6:26 PM
Mar. 10, 2014, 8:38 AM
- U.S. Geothermal (HTM) says its Oregon USG Holdings subsidiary has made its first distribution of profits from the Neal Hot Springs geothermal project.
- HTM's share of this first distribution is $4.6M out of a total distribution to the partners of $7.7M, which represents profits generated from the project since initial operation began in Nov. 2012.
- Oregon USG is owned 60% by HTM and 40% by Enbridge (ENB).
Aug. 15, 2013, 3:08 AM
May 10, 2012, 12:28 PMU.S. Geothermal (HTM +10.2%) begins performance testing on its new San Emidio power plant. During testing, all power generated will be sold at $50/megawatt-hour; upon acceptance of commercial operation by NV Energy (NVE), the power rate will increase to $89.75/megawatt-hour with a 1% annual escalation. | May 10, 2012, 12:28 PM | Comment!
HTM vs. ETF Alternatives
U S Geothermal Inc is a renewable energy company engaged in the development, production & sale of electricity from geothermal energy. It operates geothermal power projects at Neal Hot Springs, Oregon, San Emidio, Nevada & Raft River & Idaho.
Other News & PR