There are no Transcripts on HUSA.
Tue, Aug. 5, 9:16 AM
- Houston American Energy (NYSEMKT:HUSA) is charged by the SEC with misleading investors by exaggerating the extent of its oil reserves in Colombia and downplaying the risks.
- The SEC alleges the company and CEO John Terwilliger "misled investors by wildly exaggerating the extent and nature of their oil and gas holdings."
- As it played up its Colombian reserves, HUSA raised $13M in a public offering, with its stock price quadrupling to more than $20/share between Nov. 2009 and April 2010.
Oct. 3, 2013, 11:58 AM
- In an update of its drilling plans, Houston American Energy (HUSA +8.4%) says it has agreed to participate in the drilling of test wells on three prospects in Texas and Louisiana, each expected to occur before year-end 2013.
- HUSA had already announced plans to participate in drilling a 10K-ft. test well in Pecos County, Texas.
May. 10, 2013, 2:02 PM
Dec. 10, 2012, 4:38 PM
Nov. 9, 2012, 12:05 AM
Nov. 8, 2012, 5:35 PM
Nov. 8, 2012, 12:10 AM
Oct. 1, 2012, 12:20 PM
Jul. 19, 2012, 9:10 AM
Jul. 5, 2012, 11:21 AM
Jun. 28, 2012, 12:27 PM
Apr. 19, 2012, 3:49 PMA double dose of bad news for Houston American Energy (HUSA -35%), which says the SEC is investigating possible securities violations and has subpoenaed its executives, and says it is halting efforts to test and complete certain formations in the Tamandua #1 sidetrack well in Colombia due to possible formation damage. | Comment!
Mar. 2, 2012, 12:47 PMHouston American Energy (HUSA +5.1%) gains on positive comments out of Canaccord, saying the company plugged the lower portion of its Tamandua wellbore, with tests of additional zones to proceed shortly. The firm believes the well is not a failure and is cautiously optimistic that it may turn out to be a discovery in further testing. It reiterates a Speculative Buy with a $25 price target. | Comment!
Mar. 1, 2012, 1:03 PM
Mar. 1, 2012, 11:16 AM
HUSA vs. ETF Alternatives
Houston American Energy Corp is an oil & gas company. It is engaged in development, exploration, exploitation, acquisition, and production of natural gas and crude oil properties in the U.S. Gulf Coast region and in South America.
Other News & PR