Yesterday, 9:59 AM
- The Board of Directors of Healthways (HWAY -5.5%) concludes its previously announced assessment of strategic alternatives, including a potential sale of the company. It unanimously determines that continuing to execute its strategic plan as a stand-alone firm is in the best interests of shareholders.
- Chairman Donato Tramuto says, "As part of our review process, the Board, with the assistance of our financial and legal advisors, held in-depth discussions with multiple parties regarding various strategic alternatives. Ultimately, we unanimously determined that continuing to focus on the company's growth plan provides the best opportunity to enhance shareholder value for our stockholders. Although the formal process of reviewing strategic alternatives has concluded, we will continue to evaluate all opportunities to enhance shareholder value."
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:06 PM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Mon, Jan. 26, 9:14 AM
Mon, Jan. 26, 7:39 AM
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY) hires J.P. Morgan Securities to assist it in evaluating strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value.
- The company is due to report Q4 and full-year results on February 24. Consensus view for Q4 is EPS of $0.19 on revenues of $197.8M.
- Shares are up 13% premarket on light volume.
Wed, Jan. 21, 10:04 AM
Oct. 23, 2014, 6:47 PM
- Healthways (HWAY -2.3%) Q3 results: Revenues: $185.7M (+11.5%); COGS: $148.9M (+13.6%); SG&A: $15.6M (-4.9%); Operating Income: $7.6M (+24.6%); Net Income: $2.0M (+11.1%); EPS: $0.05 (unch); Quick Assets: $1.7M (-34.6%); CF Ops: $32.3M (-37.2%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenues: $730M - 760M; adjusted net earnings per share: $0.11 - 0.26; CF Ops: $75M - 85M; CAPEX: $40M - 45M; improved ratio of debt to EBITDA. All guidance unchanged from Q2.
Oct. 23, 2014, 4:26 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADES, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, BAS, BJRI, BLDR, BMRN, CB, CBI, CERN, CLMS, CLNE, CNMD, CPWR, CTCT, CYN, DECK, DLB, DV, ECHO, ELY, EW, FET, FII, FLS, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HUBG, HWAY, IM, INFA, JNPR, KLAC, LOGM, LSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NCR, NTGR, OLN, P, PACB, PCCC, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PFPT, POL, QLIK, RMD, RUBI, RVBD, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWFT, SWN, SYNA, VMI, VRSN, WOOF, WRB, WRE, WRI
Sep. 5, 2014, 12:58 PM
- Healthways (HWAY +0.1%) promotes Market Executive Officer Matt Michela to COO responsible for the company's commercial health plan, specialized health plan and employer market strategies and execution.
- Mr. Michela originally joined the firm in 2000 as SVP responsible for disease management operations.
Jul. 24, 2014, 10:44 AM
- Healthways (HWAY +11.8%) Q2 results: Revenues: $180.6M (+11.3%); Cost of Services: $146.5M (+9.7%); SG&A Expense: $16.9M (+18.2%); Operating Income: $3.7M (+145.5%); Net Income/Loss: ($0.5M) (+53.0%); EPS: ($0.01) (+66.7%); Quick Assets: $2.4M (-7.7%); CF Ops: $19.3M (-50.4%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenues: $730M - 760M; adjusted net earnings per share: $0.11 - 0.26; CF Ops: $75M - 85M; CAPEX: $40M - 45M; improved ratio of debt to EBITDA.
Jul. 23, 2014, 4:42 PM
Jul. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AF, AHL, AIZ, ALGT, ALSN, ANGI, ANGO, AVB, AWH, BDN, CA, CAKE, CCI, CHE, CLB, CLGX, CLW, CMRE, CRUS, CSGP, CTXS, EFX, EGHT, ETFC, ETH, FB, FFIV, FLS, FR, FTNT, GGG, GILD, HBI, HWAY, IBKC, ILMN, INFN, KALU, LHO, MAC, MKSI, MSA, NSR, NVEC, NXPI, OHI, OII, ORLY, PLCM, QCOM, QTM, RE, RJF, SFG, SGMO, SKX, SLG, SLM, SUSQ, T, TAL, TCBI, TER, TEX, TILE, TMK, TQNT, TRIP, TSCO, TYL, UMPQ, USTR, VAR, WFT
Apr. 25, 2014, 12:47 PM
Apr. 24, 2014, 4:24 PM| Comment!
Apr. 24, 2014, 12:10 AM
- ABAX, AFOP, ALTR, AMCC, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BGG, BIDU, BLDR, BRCM, CAMP, CB, CENX, CERN, CINF, CLF, CLMS, CRUS, CUDA, CYN, DECK, DGII, DV, ECHO, EMN, EW, FBP, FET, FICO, FII, FSL, GIMO, HBI, HWAY, INAP, INFA, ITRI, KLAC, LEG, LSCC, LVS, MAS, MKTO, MLNX, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, NEM, NR, NTGR, OLN, OTEX, P, PEB, PFG, PKI, QLIK, RGA, RGC, RSG, SBUX, SHOR, SIVB, SPN, SPWR, SRCL, SWFT, SYNA, TCO, UHS, V, VR, VRSN, WFT, WOOF, WRE, WRI
HWAY vs. ETF Alternatives
Healthways Inc provides comprehensive total population health management solutions that are designed to help people improve their well-being, thereby improving their health and productivity and reducing their health-related costs.
Other News & PR