Thu, Aug. 20, 7:41 AM
Fri, Jul. 24, 10:14 AM
- Healthways (HWAY +6.2%) Q2 results: Revenues: $198.1M (+9.7%); COGS: $159.5M (+8.9%); SG&A: $21.2M (+25.4%); Operating Income: $5.2M (+40.5%); Net Income: $0.4M (+180.0%); EPS: $0.01 (+200.0%); Quick Assets: $5.3M (+194.4%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $770M - 785M; GAAP EPS: ($0.13 - 0.05) from $0.23 - 0.35; Adjusted EPS: $0.07 - 0.15 from $0.35 - 0.47; Adjusted CF Ops: $65M - 75M from $80M - 90M; GAAP CF Ops: $51M - 61M from $66M - 76M; CAPEX: $37M - 42M (unch).
Thu, Jul. 23, 4:27 PM
Wed, Jul. 22, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BCR, BJRI, BLDR, BYD, CA, CB, CBI, CHE, CLGX, CLS, COF, CPHD, CTCT, CYN, DGII, ETFC, FET, FII, FLEX, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HWAY, IG, JNPR, LOGM, LSTR, MITK, MKTO, MSCC, MXIM, N, NANO, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, PFPT, PMCS, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RSG, RT, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, STAG, SWKS, SYK, T, TRIP, TRN, UIS, V, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Fri, Jun. 19, 9:13 AM
Thu, Jun. 18, 5:22 PM
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY) has crumpled after hours, -24%, after revising its 2015 guidance down due to slowing business on key projects.
- The company lowers full-year revenue expectations to $770M-$785M from $800M-$825M, vs. consensus of $807.9M. It's seeing impact on EBITDA of about $20M at the new revenue midpoint. Analyst expectations for 2015 EBITDA sit at $86.2M.
- Healthways expects EBITDA margin for the full year in a range from 8%-8.5%.
- It pointed to one significant contract with lower than expected growth, and slower pace of development for its Ornish Reversal Program and its Blue Zones project.
- It'll provide more comprehensive guidance when it reports Q2 results July 23.
Tue, May 26, 1:14 PM
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings (Q +0.2%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK +1.6%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Canaccord Genuity.
- Ilumina (ILMN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight by Morgan Stanley but price target lowered to $162 (21% downside risk) from $190. Current price: ~$205.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +1.6%) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $30 (12% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY -1.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a CHF325 (18% upside) price target by UBS.
- Sarepta Therapeutics downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Bank of America; price target raised to $28 (5% upside) from $20.
- Bruker (BRKR -0.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $22 (13% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN -0.3%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by JMP Securities; $24 price target removed.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $315 (21% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Healthways (HWAY -1%) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Stifel Nicolaus; $25 price target removed.
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC -0.4%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform with a $121 (7% upside) price target by Cowen & Co.
Mon, May 18, 7:53 AM
Fri, Apr. 24, 9:24 AM
- Healthways (HWAY +2.7%) Q1 results: Revenues: $189.9M (+7.4%); COGS: $161.5M (+9.0%); SG&A: $16M (-2.4%); Operating Loss: ($0.2M) (+98.1%); Net Loss: ($2.9M) (+69.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.08) (+70.4%); Quick Assets: $3.8M (+111.1%)CF Ops: $1.8M (-80.2%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $800M - 825M; GAAP EPS: $0.23 - 0.35; Adjusted EPS: $0.35 - 0.47; Adjusted CF Ops: $80M - 90M; GAAP CF Ops: $66M - 76M; CAPEX: $37M - 42M.
Thu, Apr. 23, 4:06 PM
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Mon, Mar. 30, 9:59 AM
- The Board of Directors of Healthways (HWAY -5.5%) concludes its previously announced assessment of strategic alternatives, including a potential sale of the company. It unanimously determines that continuing to execute its strategic plan as a stand-alone firm is in the best interests of shareholders.
- Chairman Donato Tramuto says, "As part of our review process, the Board, with the assistance of our financial and legal advisors, held in-depth discussions with multiple parties regarding various strategic alternatives. Ultimately, we unanimously determined that continuing to focus on the company's growth plan provides the best opportunity to enhance shareholder value for our stockholders. Although the formal process of reviewing strategic alternatives has concluded, we will continue to evaluate all opportunities to enhance shareholder value."
Tue, Feb. 24, 4:06 PM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Mon, Jan. 26, 9:14 AM
Mon, Jan. 26, 7:39 AM
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY) hires J.P. Morgan Securities to assist it in evaluating strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value.
- The company is due to report Q4 and full-year results on February 24. Consensus view for Q4 is EPS of $0.19 on revenues of $197.8M.
- Shares are up 13% premarket on light volume.
HWAY vs. ETF Alternatives
Healthways Inc provides comprehensive total population health management solutions that are designed to help people improve their well-being, thereby improving their health and productivity and reducing their health-related costs.
Other News & PR