Alpha Now at Thomson Reuters • Fri, May. 30
- When counting the casualties of the steady reduction in volatility across many asset classes, the bell tolls for brokers.
- With nothing going on in many asset classes it seems that brokers as well as customers are sitting on their hands.
- The share performance of U.K.-based broker ICAP reflects this.
There are no Transcripts on IAPLF.
Sep. 25, 2013, 8:38 AM
- London-based inter-dealer broker ICAP (IAPLY.PK, IAPLF.PK) agrees to pay £55m to settle a joint U.K./U.S. investigation into Libor manipulation.
- "We deeply regret and strongly condemn the inexcusable actions of the brokers who sought to assist certain bank traders in their efforts to manipulate yen Libor," says CEO Michael Spencer.
IAPLF vs. ETF Alternatives
ICAP is engaged as a voice & electronic interdealer broker. Co. is active in the wholesale markets for OTC derivatives, fixed income securities, money market products, foreign exchange, energy, credit and equity derivatives. Co provides a specialist independent brokering service to commercial... More
Other News & PR