Quote & Headlines
5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Focus articles on IBCD.
To learn more about Seeking Alpha PRO, click here.
There are no Transcripts on IBCD.
There are no News articles on IBCD.
IBCD vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares 2020 Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF, doing business as the iSharesBond 2020 Corporate ex-Financials Term ETF, (the “Fund”) seeks investment results that correspond generally to the price and yield performance, before fees and expenses, of the Barclays 2020 Maturity High Quality Corporate Index (the “Underlying Index”). The Fund does not seek to return any predetermined amount at maturity or in periodic distributions.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Wednesday, Sep 257:06 AM
Wednesday, Sep 257:06 AM| Comment!
- Simon Property Group (SPG) is the latest in a string of issuers raising money in European debt markets as the yield discount to U.S. paper nears its widest in 4.5 years. Simon is selling €750M of seven-year notes yielding 75 bps over swaps, about 122 bps better than it could get in the States.
- Behind the widening is monetary policy - the Fed is making noises about pulling back from stimulus, while the ECB isn't yet close to that point.
- U.S. high yield ETFs: HYG, JNK, PHB, HYLD, HYS, SJB, UJB, SJNK, ANGL, BSJG, BSJH, BSJI, QLTC, XOVR.
- Int'l high yield: IHY, HYXU, PGHY.
- U.S. investment grade ETFs: U.S.: LQD, CBND, CORP, FLTR, FLRN, ITR, LWC, SCPB, VCIT, VCLT, VCSH, IGU, IGS, CSJ, QLTA, QLTB, BSCI, BSCJ, BSCK, BSCL, BSCM.
- International investment grade: PICB, IBND, IBCB, IBCC, IBCD, IBCE, IBDA, IBDB, IBDC, IBDD.
Tuesday, Sep 243:39 PM
Tuesday, Sep 243:39 PM| Comment!
- Guggenheim adds to its target-date maturity fund lineup, launching the BulletShares 2019 High Yield Corporate ETF (BSJJ) and the BulletShares 2020 High Yield Corporate ETF (BSJK). Both have expense ratios of 0.42%.
- YTD the BulletShares product suite AUM has grown to $1.9B, an increase of 107%.
- The others: BSCD, BSCE, BSCF, BSCG, BSCH, BSCI, BSCJ, BSCK.
- iShares has its own line: IBCB, IBCC, IBCD, IBCE.
Monday, Aug 2610:05 AM
Monday, Aug 2610:05 AM| Comment!
- With interest rates on the rise, corporate treasurers are shelving plans to raise money, with just $61B in corporate debt issued globally thus far in August - on course for the weakest month since 2008, according to Dealogic. In August 2012, $121B was raised.
- Corporate bond issuance was running at a fast pace earlier this year, but Apple's $17B April offering in hindsight looks very much like a bell-ringer.
- Bankers are hopeful going forward, with one noting a backup in the pipeline. "The market has generally re-priced on the back of higher yields and we fully expect investors to have appetite at new levels."
- U.S. corporate bond ETFs: LQD, CBND, CORP, FLTR, FLRN, ITR, LWC, SCPB, VCIT, VCLT, VCSH, IGU, IGS, CSJ, QLTA, QLTB, BSCI, BSCJ, BSCK, BSCL, BSCM.
- International corporate bond ETFs: PICB, IBND, IBCB, IBCC, IBCD, IBCE, IBDA, IBDB, IBDC, IBDD.
Tuesday, Jul 169:51 AMGuggenheim will launch in Wednesday two more target-date maturity corporate debt ETFs set to mature in 2021 and 2022 - the BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCL), and the BulletShares 2022 Corporate Bond ETF (BSCM). Like others in the BulletShares line, the funds have expenses of 0.24%. The others: BSCD, BSCE, BSCF, BSCG, BSCH, BSCI, BSCJ, BSCK. Ishares has its own line: IBCB, IBCC, IBCD, IBCE. |Tuesday, Jul 169:51 AM| Comment!
Wednesday, Jul 109:44 AMBlackRock expands its offerings of defined maturity corporate bond ETFs, launching the iShares 2016 (IBDA), 2018 (IBDB), 2020 (IBDC), and 2023 (IBDD) Corporate Term ETFs. The company in April launched 4 corporate ex-financial term ETFs (IBCB, IBCD, IBCC, IBCE), and they've seen 30% growth in AUM. (PR) |Wednesday, Jul 109:44 AM| Comment!
Tuesday, Jul 99:23 AMThere are more losses ahead for corporate paper (LQD), says JPMorgan's Jan Loeys, noting corporates replaced Treasurys as the favored way to get exposure to duration. "Potential buyers don't have the same capacity to absorb credit risk." Credit spreads didn't protect against higher rates during the recent bond bust - corporates lost 3.4% since May 22 vs. a 2.6% decline in Treasurys, according to Bloomberg's Lisa Abramowicz. |Tuesday, Jul 99:23 AM| Comment!
Friday, Apr 1910:28 AMiShares launches four target-date maturity corporate bond funds today, expanding into an area currently occupied by Guggenheim's BulletShares ETFs. The iShares offerings - IBCB (2015), IBCC (2018), IBCD (2020), IBCE (2023) - come with a 0.10% price tag vs. Guggenheim's BSCD, BSCE, BSCF, BSCG, BSCH, BSCI, BSCJ, and BSCK at an expense ratio of 0.24%. |Friday, Apr 1910:28 AM| Comment!