There are no News articles on IBDRY.
Yesterday, 8:07 AM| Comment!
Wed, Jul. 30, 5:58 PM
- Cleco (NYSE:CNL) popped to a 3% gain just before the close after WSJ reported that Spanish power company Iberdrola (OTCPK:IBDRY, OTCPK:IBDSF) has emerged as a potential buyer.
- Iberdrola is among a small group of second-round bidders for Cleco, which supplies power to 280K-plus customers in Louisiana and Mississippi; other bidders are not known.
- Iberdrola USA supplies power to nearly 3M customers in eight states and owns more than 60 renewable energy projects in 24 states.
Fri, May. 30, 8:36 AM
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) +2.7% premarket after agreeing to sell 400K metric tons/year of liquefied natural gas to Spanish power company Iberdrola (IBDRY, IBDSF) upon commencement of operations of Train 1 of the LNG export facility being developed near Corpus Christi, Tex., and increasing to 800K metric tons/year upon commencement of Train 2.
- The agreement is for 20 years beyond the date of first commercial delivery of the second train, with an extension option of up to 10 years; deliveries from Train 2 are expected to occur in 2019.
- The Corpus Christi Liquefaction Project is being designed and permitted for up to three trains, with aggregate design production capacity of 13.5M metric tons/year of LNG.
- Iberdrola says the deal is worth $5.6B and will allow it to fulfill its long-term fuel needs for gas generation plants in Spain and Britain, where it is also a major operator.
Dec. 9, 2013, 3:58 AM
- Iberdrola (IBDSF, IBDRY) has been awarded a €66M contract in Mexico to build an interconnection system that will join Salamanca’s cogeneration plant to Ingeniero Antonio M. Amor refinery. It is the first agreement between Iberdrola and Pemex.
- The project will be developed during the course of 18 months on a turnkey basis method, and it will include building a concrete rack of over 2.5 kilometers long which will carry high and medium pressure steam generated by Salamanca’s cogeneration plant to the aforementioned refinery, both located in Guanajuato state, central Mexico.
- The initiative also involves implementing a large plant for the treatment of condensation water, a degasification system, several pumping mechanisms and other auxiliary infrastructures.
- Source: press release
Nov. 29, 2013, 1:35 PM
- The U.K. government has asked the country's six biggest energy suppliers to freeze prices for gas and electricity, barring any major increase in wholesale fuel costs, until the 2015 election, BBC reports.
- The government seeks the commitment as part of a wider deal with firms that could cut annual bills by ~£50, and it wants to avoid another round of price rises that could be blamed on government green levies.
- Britain's "big six" energy companies, British Gas owner Centrica (CPYYF, CPYYY), SSE (SSEZF, SSEZY), RWE's npower (RWEOY), Iberdrola's Scottish Power (IBDRY, IBDSF), EDF Energy and Eon (EONGY), supply ~98% of the country's homes.
Jun. 10, 2012, 9:22 PM
Apr. 18, 2012, 7:20 AMMadrid leads the way lower in Europe, -3.1%. Given that, what would you think is happening to Spanish bond yields? Correlation fans will be disappointed, as the 10-year is off 8 bps to 5.80%. The utility sector is the big loser, led by Iberdola (IBDRY.PK), -7.3% after a struggling construction firm is forced to unload a big stake in the company. | 7 Comments
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
IBDRY vs. ETF Alternatives
Iberdrola S.A. generates, distributes, trades, and markets electricity in Spain, Portugal, and Latin America. The Company operates nuclear, hydroelectric, oil-fueled, coal burning, and combined cycle natural gas plants. Iberdrola also markets natural gas, constructs, promotes, and operates wind... More
Other News & PR