There are no Transcripts on IBIO.
Thu, Aug. 28, 11:20 AM
- iBio (IBIO +2.1%) receives notices of intention to grant for two European patent applications pertaining to novel protein expression technologies.
- Patent app No. 05723389.2 entitled "Systems and Methods for Clonal Expression in Plants" includes claims to a system for generating transgenic hairy root cells containing a viral vector expressing a gene of interest.
- Patent app No. 10150887.7 entitled "System for Expression of Genes in Plants" includes claims to methods for expressing one or more polynucleotides of interest using a set of plant viral vectors that function together.
- Both patent apps are based on inventions made at the Fraunhofer USA Center of Molecular Biotechnology.
Tue, Aug. 26, 11:21 AM
- iBio (IBIO +6.8%) enters into a $10M common stock purchase agreement with Aspire Capital Fund LLC. After its initial purchase of 1,136,354 shares at $0.44 per share, Aspire has committed to buying up to $9.5M in additional shares of common stock over a 24-month period.
- Proceeds will help fund clinical trials of its biotherapeutic product candidate for the treatment of fibrosis, which are slated to begin in early 2015.
Jun. 24, 2013, 2:45 PMiBio (IBIO +4%) says the government of Brazil will invest $170M in the construction of the first national factory of organic products made from plant cell technology. IBIO and its partner GE Healthcare (GE), had earler signed a contract to design a new plant-based multipurpose manufacturing facility for Bio-Manguinhos/Fiocruz in Brazil. The factory will be the first plant-based biotechnological facility registered with the FDA and the National Agency for Sanitary Surveillance, worldwide. | Comment!
Jun. 10, 2013, 11:04 AMiBio (IBIO +18%) says that one of its antibody patents for treating anthrax has been allowed in China. The patent covers a human monoclonal antibody specifically recognizing the cell binding protein known as protective antigen of Bacillus anthracis, the bacteria causing anthrax. The antibody, produced with the use of IBIO's iBioLaunch platform technology, prevented death in 100% of animals given an otherwise lethal doses of anthrax spores. | Comment!
May. 22, 2013, 9:45 AM
Jul. 26, 2012, 9:12 AMPremarket gainers: GENE +33%. PSDV +24%. IBIO +21%. S +18%. WDC +17%. AKAM +16%. PCS +14%. TEX +13%. FTNT +13%. STX +11%. WFM +11%. GNC +8%. UN +7%. CROX +7%. BBVA +7%. PHM +7%. SVU +6%. SAN +6%. PSTI +6%. EQIX +6%. ABB +6%. IOC +6%. AEM +6%. FTE +6%. MRVL +6%. NOK +5%. OVTI +5%.
Losers: ZNGA -40%. NG -29%. STRA -17%. GLUU -8%. IPG -6%. ESI -7%. GRPN -6%. FB -6%. ALU -6%. STB -6%. ABX -5%. LVS -5%. | 1 Comment
Jan. 27, 2012, 9:55 AMIBio (IBIO +7.9%) says the NYSE Amex confirmed positive resolution of the biotech company's listing deficiency. In November, the exchange indicated its review of iBio's Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 20, 2011 showed the company was not in compliance with Section 1003(1)(iv). (submitted by M.E. Garza) | Comment!
IBIO vs. ETF Alternatives
iBio Inc is a biotechnology company, engaged in commercializing its proprietary platform technologies, iBioLaunch for vaccines and therapeutic proteins & iBioModulator for vaccine enhancement and developing select product candidates.
Other News & PR