There are no Focus articles on ICBU.
There are no Transcripts on ICBU.
Tue, Mar. 25, 11:44 AM
- DirectView Holdings (DIRV) will open a Colorado office in April to support its cannabis industry security and surveillance business.
- Growlife (PHOT) extends its due diligence completion date to April 4 regarding its technology distribution deal with RXNB.
- Nuvilex (NVLX) contracts with Austrianova Singapore to perform cGMP-compliant encapsulation of live cells for its inoperable pancreatic cancer clinical trials.
- IMD Companies (ICBU) implements a network interface into its environmental controller to allow remote grow room monitoring.
- Supreme Pharmaceuticals (SPRWF) signs a 12-month purchase option agreement for a medical marijuana producer for $1M.
ICBU vs. ETF Alternatives
About iMD Companies, Inc. iMD Companies, Inc., (OTC MARKETS: ICBU) is a Florida corporation, engaged in the medical diagnostics and health industries. The company has recently re-positioned to be a holding company for acquisitions in the Hydroponics industry. Recent acquisitions in those areas... More
Other News & PR