There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: IC Potash Raises Funds From A Strategic Investor
- IC Potash attracts Cartesian Capital with a $10M preferred share issue.
- This is a surprise, but it could be a positive or negative one as Cartesian could have several end games.
- The investment thesis remains standing, and now IC Potash can at least move forward again.
Update: IC Potash Adds A Director And Receives The Federal Preference Right LeasesThe Investment Doctor • Thu, Nov. 6
- IC Potash announces a new RCF-forced board appointment and the mining lease.
- This was expected, but the main catalyst will be to find a strategic partner to develop the asset, which hasn’t happened yet.
- The investment thesis could be changed as the risk/reward ratio has changed. However, I’m expecting a capital raise soon to top up the treasury.
IC Potash - If You Dig Deeper, The Pieces Of The Puzzle Are Falling Apart
- IC Potash' Ochoa project looks very interesting at first sight.
- However, when you start to dig deeper, the story unravels fast.
- The all-in sustaining cost is 25% higher, and the current SOP price is 34% lower than in the feasibility study.
- This reduces the attractiveness of the project, and I'm afraid it won't be built until the SOP price improves.
There are no Transcripts on ICPTF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
ICPTF vs. ETF Alternatives
ICP has demonstrated a low-cost method to produce Sulphate of Potash (SOP) from its 100%-owned Ochoa polyhalite deposit in southeast New Mexico. The Company intends to become a primary, long-term producer of SOP. The global market for SOP is 5.5 million tons per year, with producers benefiting... More
Other News & PR