From other sites
I.D. Systems: 70% Potential Upside Implied By Both Peer Value And Comparable Transaction Multiples
- I.D. Systems trades at 1.7 times trailing twelve months EV/Revenue, half that of listed peers trading at 3.5 times, while average M&A transactions multiple of 2.8 times suggests 70% upside.
- Strong potential to grow market share and revenue in all three business segments of fast-growing machine-to-machine wireless solutions sector.
- Upside from margin expansion derived from operating leverage, while downside protected by high proportion of recurring revenue streams and diversified customer base.
- Solid financial position, with debt-free balance sheet and net cash accounting for 9.5% of market capitalization.
- Potential catalyst is faster-than-expected revenue growth, which will also drive margin expansion.
I.D. Systems: An Attractive Investment In M2M And Analytics
- I.D. Systems' revenues are heating up.
- Management is focused on increasing recurring revenue streams.
- Valuations are attractive.
- Profitability is on track for 2015.
I.D. Systems: Advancing Quickly, Where To From Here
Mar. 2, 2012, 2:48 PM
Mar. 1, 2012, 4:39 PM
IDSY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR