Jun. 17, 2014, 11:05 AM
- The JPMorgan Diversified Return Global Equity ETF (JPGE) started trading earlier today, marking the firm's entrance into the ETF industry.
- JPGE will track the FTSE Developed Diversified Factor Index, a basket of equities from developed global markets which meet the relative valuation, price momentum, low volatility and market capitalization requirements.
- While the fund will track this index, it will also include an almost active tilt which may help JPGE outperform traditional market-cap-weighted ETFs.
- Other broad developed market ETFs: EFA, VEA, IEFA, DZK, DPK, URTH, EFZ, EFU, DBEF, ADRD, MFLA, EFO, IDHQ, IFSM, FDT, HEFA, FWDI
Apr. 22, 2014, 12:28 PM
- The EGShares Blue Chip ETF (BCHP) will begin trading on the NYSE Arca April 23rd, tracking the EGAI Developed Markets Blue Chip EM Access Index.
- The index features even weight exposure to 30 well established, large cap firms in developed markets; including the U.S.
- Other broad developed market ETFs: EFA, VEA, IEFA, DZK, PIZ, DPK, GWX, URTH, EFZ, EFU, DBEF, MFLA, ADRD, PXF, EFO, FNDF, IFSM, IDHQ, FDT, FWDI, HEFA
Jan. 22, 2014, 3:45 PM
- The Market Vectors MSCI International Quality ETF (QXUS) and the MSCI International Quality Dividend ETF (QDXU) will both track the MSCI ACWI ex-U.S. Index which includes large and mid-cap stocks across 42 countries. Both funds have expense ratios of 0.45%.
- Related ETFs: EFA, VEA, EFV, PDN, IEFA, EFAV, DZK, DWM, PIZ, EFG, DTH, DPK, GWX, URTH, EFZ, EFU, IDLV, DBEF, PXF, MFLA, EFO, ADRD, TLTD, FNDF, IFSM, IDHQ, FWDI, FDTS, FDT, IDHB, IDV, SDIV, DWX, PID, DTN, LVL, FGD, DOO, DOL, DEW, IDOG, HGI, DVYA, IQDF, IQDY, IQDE, WDIV, FIEG
- The Market Vectors MSCI Emerging Markets Quality ETF (QEM) and the MSCI Emerging Markets Quality Dividend ETF will both track the MSCI Emerging Markets High Dividend Yield Index which includes large and mid-cap stocks across 19 emerging market countries.
- Related ETFs: EEM, VWO, DEM, EDC, DGS, EDZ, EEMV, EEB, SCHE, EDIV, IEMG, DVYE, BIK, EEV, EWX, BKF, PIE, CEW, ADRE, HILO, EUM, FNI, EET, GMM, PXH, EEMS, BBRC, EELV, FEMS, EEME, EMDD, BICK, DBEM, EMCR, FEM, EWEM, EVAL, JEM, EMBB, EMLB, TLTE, EEHB, EGRW, FNDE, EMSA, EMHD, EMDR, EMFT
Jan. 15, 2014, 4:16 AM
- The World Bank expects global economic expansion to accelerate to 3.2% in 2014 from 2.4% in 2013, led by advanced economies that seem "to be finally turning the corner" following the financial crisis.
- In its Global Economic Prospects report, the bank also forecasts growth of 3.4% in 2015 and 3.5% in 2016.
- The bank predicts that the U.S. will expand 2.8% this year, up from 1.8% last year.
- While the Fed's scaling back of its bond-buying program is one headwind for global prospects, stronger growth in high-income countries should offset the impact of the taper, the bank says. (PR)
- ETFs: EEM, VWO, EFA, EDC, VEA, VT, FM, EDZ, EEB, SCHE, IEMG, FRN, BIK, ACWI, EEV, BKF, PIE, IOO, CEW, ADRE, IEFA, EUM, FNI, DZK, EET, PIZ, DPK, GWX, GMM, BBRC, EFZ, URTH, ONEF, EFU, DGT, DBEF, EEME, FIGY, EMDD, MFLA, EMCR, BICK, DBEM, PXF, EFO, ADRD, FEM, EWEM, RWV, JEM, EMBB, EMLB, FNDF, TOK, EMFM, IFSM, EMSA, IDHQ, FWDI, EMDR, EMFT, FDT
Jan. 2, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Mebane Faber updates countries' cyclically-adjusted price-earnings ratios (CAPE) for the start of the year, and Greece, Russia, Ireland, Argentina, Hungary, Jordan, Austria, and Lebanon make the list of the cheapest - all under 10.
- How did the CAPE do in 2013? If you bought the 5 highest-priced countries - Peru, Colombia, Indonesia, Mexico, and Chile - you would have lost 17.8%. If you bought the 5 cheapest - Greece, Ireland, Argentina, Russia, and Italy - you would have gained 20.7%.
- 2014's full list is here (subscription required).
- Related ETFs: EFA, VEA, EFV, PDN, EFAV, IEFA, DWM, DZK, EFG, PIZ, DTH, DPK, GWX, EFZ, URTH, EFU, IDLV, DBEF, MFLA, EFO, PXF, ADRD, TLTD, IFSM, IDHQ, FNDF, FWDI, FDT, FDTS, IDHB
IEUS vs. ETF Alternatives
The iShares MSCI Europe Small-Cap ETF seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of small-capitalization developed market equities in Europe.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Other News & PR