at MarketWatch.com (May 6, 2011)
There are no Focus articles on IGOI.
There are no Related articles on IGOI.
There are no Transcripts on IGOI.
Dec. 23, 2013, 5:02 PM
- iGO (IGOI +0.8%) enters a definitive licensing agreement with mobile accessories designer/manufacturer Incipio under which the latter will manage the manufacturing, sales, and distribution of iGO mobile accessory products.
- The company sees the deal as "a means to significantly reduce overhead ... from which the Company will receive an ongoing revenue stream." (8-K)
Nov. 13, 2013, 12:50 PM
Nov. 13, 2013, 9:28 AM
- iGo (IGOI) will delist its shares from the Nasdaq on or about Nov. 21. The company previously received a noncompliance letter from the exchange regarding its failure to meet the majority independent director and audit committee requirements.
- iGo "no longer sees sufficient value in maintaining its listing on NASDAQ."
- The company expects its stock to subsequently be quoted on the Pink Sheets.
- Shares have plummeted 95% from highs reached at the beginning of 2011.
Nov. 8, 2013, 7:19 AM
Oct. 23, 2013, 12:46 PM
Aug. 23, 2013, 5:44 PM
- Steel Excel (SXCL.OB) completes its tender offer for shares of iGO (IGOI) with 2.075M shares tendered by yesterday's 5 p.m. ET deadline - exceeding SXCL.OB's offer for 1.32 million shares at $3.95.
- Overall, nearly 69.3% of IGOI shares were tendered.
- Because the offer was oversubscribed, SXCL.OB says the number of shares it will will accept will be pro-rated with SXCL.OB owning about 44% of IGOI once the $5.2M deal is completed.
Aug. 12, 2013, 6:12 AM
Jul. 12, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jul. 11, 2013, 5:23 PMMicrocap iGo (IGOI) +52.8% AH to $3.50 after Steel Excel (SXCL.OB) agrees to buy 44% of the company for $3.95/share, courtesy of a cash tender offer. SXCL's offer depends on at least 30% of iGo shares being tendered. If/when the offer is successfully completed, SXCL will appoint 2 of iGo's 4 directors, and a new CEO will be named to replace current CEO Michael Heil. (PR) | Comment!
Feb. 6, 2013, 12:45 PM
IGOI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR