Oct. 10, 2013, 12:05 AM
Oct. 9, 2013, 5:30 PM
Oct. 4, 2013, 9:52 AM
- ServiceNow (NOW +2.5%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Northland.
- OpenTable (OPEN +1.6%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Piper.
- Portugal Telecom (PT) has been upgraded to Buy by Berenberg a day after getting cut to Neutral by Citi, and two days after announcing plans to merge with Oibr.
- iGate (IGTE -3.1%) has been cut to Neutral by Nomura.
- Acxiom (ACXM -1.1%) has been cut to Underperform by BMO.
- Align Technology (ALGN -3.4%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird.
- NXP (NXPI +0.7%) has been started at Outperform by Pac Crest.
- Sensata (ST +0.9%) has been started at Outperform by Wells Fargo.
- RingCentral (RNG +0.2%), which went public just a week ago, has been started at Outperform by Northland.
Sep. 11, 2013, 9:36 AM
- RF Micro (RFMD +0.4%) has been received a two-notch upgrade of sorts from Raymond James, getting lifted to Strong Buy from Market Perform. Rival Skyworks (SWKS -0.9%) has been upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform.
- Nokia (NOK +3%) has been upgraded to Outperform by RBC, and has received a two-notch upgrade to Buy by Berenberg. The company has already received a slew of upgrades since the Microsoft deal was announced.
- Himax (HIMX +4%) has been started at Outperform by Northland.
- QLogic (QLGC +1.2%) has been started at Overweight by Barclays. Rival Emulex has been started at Equal Weight.
- Take-Two (TTWO -2.8%) has been downgraded to Sector Perform by Pac Crest.
- iGate (IGTE +6.5%) has been upgraded to Buy by Janney.
- Computer Sciences (CSC +1.3%) has been started at Positive by Susquehanna.
Sep. 11, 2013, 8:23 AM
Aug. 28, 2013, 11:35 AM
- Shares of iGATE (IGTE +7.8%) are rising after Sidoti upgrades shares to Buy from Neutral and hikes its PT to $28 from $22.
- Also in the mix - speculation is brewing that Infosys's recently-resigned Americas head Ashok Vemuri may be gunning for the CEO job at iGATE. iGATE fired CEO Phaneesh Murthy back in May.
Jul. 17, 2013, 7:22 AM
Jul. 17, 2013, 12:05 AM
Jul. 16, 2013, 5:30 PM
May. 22, 2013, 9:18 AMAll bets may not be off regarding iGate (IGTE) after the company dismissed CEO Phaneesh Murthy this week, but Oppenheimer's are, at least in terms of predicting a price. Analyst Glenn Greene removes his $22 target and downgrades the shares to Perform from Outperform, saying "Mr. Murthy was instrumental in IGTE's growth strategy and we suspect key customer relationships. He will not easily be replaced." | Comment!
May. 21, 2013, 12:47 PM
May. 21, 2013, 10:39 AM
Apr. 12, 2013, 8:12 AM
Apr. 11, 2013, 7:08 AM
Jan. 17, 2013, 7:31 AM
Oct. 12, 2012, 6:49 AM
IGTE vs. ETF Alternatives
iGate Corp is a provider of technology and operations-based information technology solutions. It provides its services to domains and industries including healthcare, lifesciences, insurance, manufacturing, banking, financial services, and among others.
Other News & PR