- IHS, an information services company, announced earnings today.
- The company beat on EPS and revenue but is trading sharply down today on uncertainty regarding future growth prospects.
- Revenue growth is growing across geographies and business segments and should give the bullish case some support.
- The earnings beat may have been priced in, causing today's profit-taking, but bears also have room to argue the stock is too expensive and earnings have been too uncertain.
- This is a company that warrants further research after today's earnings announcement.