- IKONICS Digital Texturing has the potential to significantly raise the standard in prototype surface quality and could expand possibilities for 3D printed textures.
- Unrelated to DTX: IKONICS's Micro-Machining business is working with Lockheed Martin and is developing a "patent-pending breakthrough technology.".
- IKONICS Digital Texturing Project Manager Jeremy Peterson was kind enough to answer a few questions and explain 3-dimensional digital texturing.
- IKONICS recently announced record first quarter sales. Management anticipates that large Micro-Machining orders will reflect well on next quarter's earnings report.
- On April 28, 2014, IKONICS's largest shareholder reported a purchase of 4,687 shares between $24.75 and $25.19, a price level 70% higher than January 1, 2014.