There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fri, Aug. 1, 7:32 AM
- ImmunoGen (NASDAQ:IMGN) fiscal Q4 results: Total Revenues: $5.7M (+49.9%); Operating Expenses: $32.2M (+25.1%); Operating Loss: ($26.5M) (-20.8%); Net Loss: ($26.5M) (-21.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.31) (-19.2%); Quick Assets: $142.3M (-27.0%).
- Fiscal 2014 results: Total Revenues: $59.9M (+68.6%); Operating Expenses: $131.4M (+21.1%); Operating Loss: ($71.5M) (+2.1%); Net Loss: ($71.4M) (+1.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.83) (+4.6%).
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $100M - 105M; operating expenses: $160M - 165M; net loss: ($60M - 65M); cash burn: ($55M - 60M); capex: $7M - 9M; quick assets at fiscal year end: $75M - 85M.
Fri, Aug. 1, 6:39 AM
Thu, Jul. 31, 5:30 PM
Fri, Apr. 25, 7:19 AM
- Total revenues: $6.9M (-72.4%), license & milestone fees: $0.3M, Kadycla royalty payments: $2.6M, R&D support fees: $1.9M, clinical materials revenue: $2.1M.
- Operating expenses: $44.3M (+68.4%).
- Cash and equivalents as of March 31: $164.1M.
- CF Ops (9 months): -$34.7M (+28.7%).
- Updated guidance for FY14:
- Revenues: $60M - $64M.
- Operating expenses: $133M - $137M.
- Net loss: -$71M - -$75M.
- CF Ops: -$56M - -$60M.
- CAPEX: $8M - $10M.
- Cash and equivalents at fiscal year end: $134M - $138M.
Fri, Apr. 25, 6:34 AM
Fri, Apr. 25, 12:05 AM
Thu, Apr. 24, 5:30 PM
Wed, Apr. 16, 12:46 PM
Thu, Mar. 6, 5:40 PM
Fri, Jan. 31, 6:31 AM
Fri, Jan. 31, 12:05 AM
Thu, Jan. 30, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jan. 24, 12:05 AM
Thu, Jan. 23, 5:30 PM
Wed, Jan. 22, 6:45 PM
- Better late than never, Cowen analysts seem to say as they recommend their top biotech names even after four straight years of sector outperformance against the S&P 500.
- Amgen (AMGN) is one of the big-cap biotechs Cowen thinks will handily beat this year’s earnings estimates.
- Biogen (BIIB) remains the top name in class, and the firm thinks the stock is not overvalued at 20x 2015 earnings; Cowen also believes BIIB can beat this year’s earnings expectations.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) is a top name to buy due to its impressive clinical pipeline and list of big pharma partners; despite having eight late-stage candidates, NKTR’s market cap is just $1.3B.
- Also named: ACOR, BMRN, CELG, CMRX, DVAX, IMGN, PTLA, VVUS.
Thu, Jan. 9, 8:45 AM
- ImmunoGen (IMGN) forms a partnership with CytomXs Therapeutics to develop Probody-drug conjugate therapies for the treatment of cancer.
- The co-operation brings together ImmunoGen's ADC technology for targeting cancer cells with CytomXs's Probody antibodies, which are designed to remain inert in healthy tissue but be activated in diseased cells. (PR)
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
IMGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR