There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fri, Oct. 17, 5:40 PM
Fri, Oct. 10, 12:15 PM
Tue, Oct. 7, 9:03 AM
- The Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NYSE:NVS) exercises its rights under its Multi-Target Agreement with ImmunoGen (NASDAQ:IMGN) to take three licenses to develop and commercialize anticancer products to three undisclosed targets using IMGN's Ab-drug conjugate technology.
- IMGN will record $25.7M in Q4 revenue as a result. It is eligible to receive up to $199.5M in milestones plus royalties on commercial sales for each license.
Fri, Sep. 19, 9:22 AM
Mon, Sep. 15, 10:46 AM
Fri, Aug. 1, 7:32 AM
- ImmunoGen (NASDAQ:IMGN) fiscal Q4 results: Total Revenues: $5.7M (+49.9%); Operating Expenses: $32.2M (+25.1%); Operating Loss: ($26.5M) (-20.8%); Net Loss: ($26.5M) (-21.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.31) (-19.2%); Quick Assets: $142.3M (-27.0%).
- Fiscal 2014 results: Total Revenues: $59.9M (+68.6%); Operating Expenses: $131.4M (+21.1%); Operating Loss: ($71.5M) (+2.1%); Net Loss: ($71.4M) (+1.9%); Loss Per Share: ($0.83) (+4.6%).
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $100M - 105M; operating expenses: $160M - 165M; net loss: ($60M - 65M); cash burn: ($55M - 60M); capex: $7M - 9M; quick assets at fiscal year end: $75M - 85M.
Fri, Aug. 1, 6:39 AM
Thu, Jul. 31, 5:30 PM
Fri, Apr. 25, 7:19 AM
- Total revenues: $6.9M (-72.4%), license & milestone fees: $0.3M, Kadycla royalty payments: $2.6M, R&D support fees: $1.9M, clinical materials revenue: $2.1M.
- Operating expenses: $44.3M (+68.4%).
- Cash and equivalents as of March 31: $164.1M.
- CF Ops (9 months): -$34.7M (+28.7%).
- Updated guidance for FY14:
- Revenues: $60M - $64M.
- Operating expenses: $133M - $137M.
- Net loss: -$71M - -$75M.
- CF Ops: -$56M - -$60M.
- CAPEX: $8M - $10M.
- Cash and equivalents at fiscal year end: $134M - $138M.
Fri, Apr. 25, 6:34 AM
Fri, Apr. 25, 12:05 AM
Thu, Apr. 24, 5:30 PM
Wed, Apr. 16, 12:46 PM
Thu, Mar. 6, 5:40 PM
Fri, Jan. 31, 6:31 AM
Fri, Jan. 31, 12:05 AM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
IMGN vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR