SA News • Yesterday, 12:47 PM
There are 4 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Immune Pharmaceuticals - Microcap Biotech With Ample Funding And Milestones On HorizonStephen Castellano • Tue, Dec. 9
- Three potential milestones in 2015 could be catalysts for this micro-cap biotech stock.
- Management team has prior experience at big biotech and healthcare companies.
- Recent capital raise will likely allow company to sustain operations through at least early 2016.
Newly Nasdaq-Listed Immune Pharma Offers Big Upside
- Immune Pharma shares listed on the Nasdaq last week.
- Two Phase 2 trials with Bertilimumab - one in orphan disease Bullous Pemphigoid and another in ulcerative colitis - should start in September 2014.
- Immune is currently engaging partners for a Phase 3 study with AmiKet in PHN, with a goal of securing a deal by the end of the year.
- We see a number of catalysts coming in the next few months. We believe IMNP shares are under-valued. Our target is $9 per share.
Immune Pharma: A Top-Pick Based On Pipeline And Valuation
- Amiket™ is a Phase 3 ready neuropathic pain product that has been granted Fast Track status by the U.S. FDA for Chemotherapy Induced Peripheral Neuropathy (CIPN).
- The drug has been tested in over 1700 patients in various Phase 1/2 trials for different types of neuropathic pain.
- The drug has also received Orphan Drug Designation for treatment of post-herpetic neuralgia (PHN) in the U.S. We anticipate an EU Orphan filing in the next few months.
- Amiket™ has the potential to reach approximately $850 million in sales as a treatment for various types of neuropathic pain, which we discuss below.
Immune Pharma Tackling Orphan Disease Bullous Pemphigoid
- Bertilimumab is a first-in-class fully human monoclonal antibody that is directed against eotaxin-1, a potent chemoattractant and activator of eosinophils.
- Eosinophils are implicated in the inflammatory changes seen in various inflammatory disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), asthma, and dermatological diseases such as bullous pemphigoid (BP).
- BP is an orphan dermatological disease that affects approximately 12,000 people in the U.S. each year.
- Eotaxin-1 plays a role in the recruitment of inflammatory cells to skin lesions in patients with BP and represents a novel therapeutic target for this disease.
Bertilimumab Is A Potential Blockbuster Drug For Immune Pharma
- Bertilimumab has significant scientific merit in IBD and BP.
- We see potential blockbuster sales for the drug.
- Immune Pharma shares are vastly under-valued, our target is $9 per share.
- Company just raised $11.6M and will seek NASDAQ uplisting shortly.
There are no Transcripts on IMNP.
Yesterday, 12:47 PM
Thu, Nov. 20, 12:46 PM
Tue, Sep. 9, 12:46 PM
IMNP vs. ETF Alternatives
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the development of targeted therapeutics, including monoclonal antibodies, nano-therapeutics and antibody drug conjugates for the treatment of inflammatory diseases and cancer.
Other News & PR