There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Amiket™ is a Phase 3 ready neuropathic pain product that has been granted Fast Track status by the U.S. FDA for Chemotherapy Induced Peripheral Neuropathy (CIPN).
- The drug has been tested in over 1700 patients in various Phase 1/2 trials for different types of neuropathic pain.
- The drug has also received Orphan Drug Designation for treatment of post-herpetic neuralgia (PHN) in the U.S. We anticipate an EU Orphan filing in the next few months.
- Amiket™ has the potential to reach approximately $850 million in sales as a treatment for various types of neuropathic pain, which we discuss below.
- Bertilimumab is a first-in-class fully human monoclonal antibody that is directed against eotaxin-1, a potent chemoattractant and activator of eosinophils.
- Eosinophils are implicated in the inflammatory changes seen in various inflammatory disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), asthma, and dermatological diseases such as bullous pemphigoid (BP).
- BP is an orphan dermatological disease that affects approximately 12,000 people in the U.S. each year.
- Eotaxin-1 plays a role in the recruitment of inflammatory cells to skin lesions in patients with BP and represents a novel therapeutic target for this disease.
- Bertilimumab has significant scientific merit in IBD and BP.
- We see potential blockbuster sales for the drug.
- Immune Pharma shares are vastly under-valued, our target is $9 per share.
- Company just raised $11.6M and will seek NASDAQ uplisting shortly.