- Management hopes to begin a phase 3 trial in a subgroup of patients who are HLA-A2 positive, possibly in 1H, 2015. It might conclude in late 2018 or 2019.
- I estimate that HLA-A2 sub-group is 34% to 40% of the 3,500 newly diagnosed GBM patients annually in the US.
- I estimate the price of ICT-107, if approved, would be $150,000 per treatment or more, which is in line with the price point of the newly introduced anti-PD-1 drugs.
- I agree that ICT-107 should be taken forward based on the data.
- However, I think that others are less optimistic and it may be very difficult for IMUC to raise the capital needed to fund the trial. Hence, I am neutral.