There are no Focus articles on INDB.
Independent Bank Corp. Q4 2008 Earnings Call TranscriptJan. 26, 2009
Independent Bank Corp. Q3 2008 Earnings Call TranscriptOct. 24, 2008
Independent Bank Corp. Q2 2008 Earnings Call TranscriptJul. 18, 2008
Independent Bank Q4 2007 Earnings Call TranscriptJan. 18, 2008
Thu, Sep. 18, 4:48 PM
Thu, Sep. 4, 10:15 AM
- American Realty Capital Properties (NASDAQ:ARCP) is initiated at Market Perform by Wells Fargo with PT of $13.50.
- Independent Bank (NASDAQ:INDB) is initiated with a buy and PT of $46.00 by Compass Point, with the team liking the lender's leverage to higher rates.
- National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI) is started at Neutral with a PT of $69.00 by Mizuho. The stock currently has 3 Buy ratings and 6 Neutral ratings.
- Boenning Scattergood initates coverage on Peoples Bancorp (NASDAQ:PEBO) with an Outperform rating PT of $28.00.
Thu, Jul. 17, 4:49 PM
Thu, Jun. 19, 4:17 PM
Thu, May. 8, 2:40 PM
- Trustmark (TRMK) started at Hold.
- Texas Capital Bancshares (TCBI) started at Buy.
- Renasant (RNST) started at Buy.
- Provident Financial Services (PFS) started at Buy.
- National Penn Bancshares (NPBC) started at Hold.
- Independent Bank (INDB) started at Buy.
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) started at Hold.
- Hancock Holding (HBHC) started at Buy.
- Fulton Financial (FULT) started at Hold.
- Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) started at Buy.
- BankUnited (BKU) started at Buy.
- BancorpSouth (BXS) started at Hold.
Tue, Apr. 1, 2:49 PM
- Launching coverage on a host of financial names with Neutral today, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey does start two stocks with a Buy, and they're on the move: Pinnacle Financial (PNFP +2.7%) and Signature Bank (SBNY +2.6%). Both have stood out to the sell-side in the past for being among the few organic growth names in banks.
- Started at Neutral: Associated Banc-Corp (ASBC), Independent Bank (INDB), MB FInancial (MBFI), Old National (ONB), Piper Jarray (PJC -0.9%), Private Bancorp (PVTB), Wintrust Financial (WTFC), First Midwest (FMBI), and Fulton Financial (FULT).
Thu, Mar. 20, 4:26 PM
Dec. 12, 2013, 4:32 PM
Oct. 17, 2013, 5:07 PM
Sep. 19, 2013, 4:26 PM
Jun. 20, 2013, 5:08 PM
May. 15, 2013, 10:39 AMMoney continues to be made playing community bank consolidation, with Independent Bank Corp. (INDB -0.9%) inking a deal to purchase Mayflower Bank (MFLR +64.5%) in a cash/stock deal worth about $17.50/share. Independent estimates the deal with be about 1.5% accretive to earnings in 2014, and 2% thereafter, with an IRR of about 15%. (earlier this week) (PR) | Comment!
Mar. 21, 2013, 4:57 PM
Jan. 24, 2013, 5:41 PM
Dec. 12, 2012, 8:24 AM
Oct. 18, 2012, 4:36 PM
INDB vs. ETF Alternatives
Independent Bank Corp is a bank holding company. The Company through its subsidiary bank is engaged in commercial banking, retail banking, investment management services, retail investments and insurance sales.
Other News & PR