There are no Focus articles on INKM.
There are no Transcripts on INKM.
Wed, Mar. 5, 12:04 PM
- The AdvisorShares YieldPro ETF (YPRO), a joint venture with The Elements Group, launched this morning.
- This ETF will hold both long and short term fixed income investments, selected after a screening for yield, volatility, volume and relative strength.
- Noah Hamman, chief executive officer of AdvisorShares, stated in a press release; "in the current interest rate environment where many investors and advisors actively hunt for the dual goals of yield and mitigation of risk, we feel YPRO may help allow the flexibility to potentially achieve both objectives."
- Other multi asset bond ETFs: CVY, PCEF, CEFL, MDIV, IYLD, YYY, GYLD, DVHL, HGI, INKM, DVHI, YDIV, GCE, RIGS
Wed, Jan. 8, 2:41 PM
- State Street Global Advisors, the industry giant behind popular SPDR funds such as SPY and GLD, will laund the SPDR MFS Systematic Core Equity ETF (SYE), Growth Equity ETF (SYG), and Value Equity ETF (SYV) on January 9th.
- Each employing different size and style specific strategies, these new funds will appeal to investors looking for capital appreciation and agility in the markets.
- The addition of 3 active ETFs is a large step for State Street, as there are currently only 5 ETFs in their portfolio that employ an active strategy: GAL, RLY, INKM, ULST, SRLN
- Other actively managed equity ETFs: SYLD, TTFS, HDGE, IELG, FWDD, ACCU, FWDI, HUSE, RWG, ONEF, IESM, GVT, RPX
Dec. 12, 2013, 11:29 AM
- The ETRACS Monthly Pay 2xLeverage Closed-End Fund ETN (CEFL) features a double-exposure strategy focused on closed-end funds and will shoot off a dividend of 19.4%.
- This newest addition to the UBS lineup has been described as a double-exposure version of the YieldShares High Income ETF (YYY), which launched earlier this year and has a yield of 10.4%.
- Other multi-asset ETPs: CVY, PCEF, MDIV, IYLD, GYLD, INKM, DVHL, GCE, DVHI, RIGS, YDIV
Nov. 13, 2013, 9:17 AM
- Launching tomorrow from UBS is the Etracs Monthly Pay 2x Leveraged Diversified High Income ETN (DVHL) - the double-exposure version of its DVHI which opened in September.
- The tracked index includes MLPs, BDCs, REITs, and preferred equity, among other securities, and is split 60/40 between equity and bonds.
- Multi-asset income funds have become a popular product in the last 18 months, the largest being Guggenheim's CVY with AUM of nearly $1.2B.
- Others: MDIV, INKM, IYLD, GYLD, HGI.
- CVY and the others are ETFs, while UBS's offerings are ETNs.
Oct. 17, 2013, 2:46 PM
- These new additions to Charles Schwab's (SCHW) commission free resource platform brings the total funds offered up to 121 and expands the range of available asset categories to include global multi-asset income, long-term corporate bonds, fundamentally weighted indexes, and asset allocation ETFs.
- Vice President of ETF platform management, Beth Flynn, stated “we’re pleased to be adding to the range of funds and asset categories that we can offer commission-free, and continue to believe that this is just the beginning.”
- New additions to the OneSource Lineup: HGI, BSJJ, BSJK, BSCL, BSCM, CBND, RLY, GAL, INKM, WDIV, FNDB, FNDX, FNDA, FNDF, FNDC, FNDE
- Schwab's competition in the deep discount sector: E*TRADE Financial Corp. (ETFC), TD Ameritrade Holdings Corp. (AMTD), and Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR)
Sep. 17, 2013, 10:55 AM
- The summer bond crash has fund managers shuffling money into equities, according to the BAML fund manager survey, which shows those overweight stocks rising to 60% in September - the highest level since February 2011. Digging a little deeper finds exposure to consumer staples (XLP) is the highest in 10 years, to European stocks the highest in 6 years, and an 11-year high for U.K. equities (EWU).
- European stock ETFs: EZU, VGK, FEZ, EPV, IEV, ADRU, FEP, FDD, UPV, EPV, DFE, FEU, FEEU.
- Blogger ukarlewitz digs even deeper and finds the spread between equity and bond ratings is the 2nd highest in the 12-year history of the survey.
- Undermining this apparent confidence, notes BAML's Michael Hartnett, are cash levels that remain "exceptionally high" at 4.6%. He reminds of the rule to buy stocks when cash is above 4.5%, and sell when it falls below 3.5%.
- Broad fixed income ETFs: AGG, BND, LAG, SCHZ, BOND, SAGG, MINC, GYLD, INKM.
- Broad equity ETFs: IYY, VTI, EXT, TOTS, EUSA, ITOT.
Aug. 27, 2013, 11:00 AM
- "The media may have succeeded in sullying sentiment," writes Pimco's Doug Hodge, but "their message that bonds are riskier than stocks is untenable ... individuals may have been rushing to the exits, but many of America's largest corporate pension funds and insurance companies have been buying long-dated bonds ... we expect individual investors will eventually follow suit."
- Acknowledging the duration risk of long-dated bonds, Hodge, reminds stocks are also sensitive to changes in interest rates, and a sustained rise is sure to hit equity values as well. The worst calendar year for bond market (AGG) was 1994 and showed a 3.9% decline (compare that to a bad year for stocks). Even with 10-year Treasury yields up 96 bps YTD, AGG is off just 3.26%.
- Broad fixed-income ETFs: AGG, BND, LAG, SCHZ, BOND, SAGG, MINC, GYLD, INKM.
Aug. 23, 2013, 3:45 PM
- First Trust launches the International Multi-Asset Diversified Income Index Fund (YDIV), a follow-up to the firm's similar, but U.S.-focused MDIV.
- The expense ratio is 0.79%.
- According to the latest prospectus update, YDIV will invest 15% of assets in a junk bond ETF, 25% in dividend-paying stocks, and the remaining 60% in REITs, preferred stock, and infrastructure companies.
- Among existing funds casting a wide, multi-asset class net are the aforementioned MDIV, the SSgA Income Allocation Fund (INKM), the Morningstar Multi-Asset Income Index Fund (IYLD), and the Dow Jones Global Yield ETF (GYLD).
May. 24, 2013, 12:45 PMMulti-asset income ETFs are here to stay, writes Paul Britt, as Guggenheim's CVY crosses $1B in AUM. It's been around since 2006, but a new entrant, MDIV has pulled in $440M in less than a year. These income funds have no mandate in their search for yield and roam across dividends (DVY), high-yield (HYG), REITs (IYR, VNQ), and MLPs (AMJ) as necessary. One drawback is their somewhat high expense ratios - in the 60-80 bp range, compared, for example, to DVY at 40 bps. Other M-A ETFs: INKM, IYLD, GYLD, HGI. | 2 Comments
Jan. 2, 2013, 4:47 AMThe amount of debt that the G7 and four of the BRIC nations will need to refinance this year will fall by $220B to $7.38T, Bloomberg calculates, although the amount the U.S. will have to cover will increase to $2.9T from $2.6T. Overall government debt returned 4.5% on average last year, led by a 78% gain on Greek bonds. However, yields on major sovereign debt are expected to remain low. | Comment!
Dec. 28, 2012, 4:08 PMCNBC provides a list of the worst financial predictions of 2012. Among them: Facebook would turn in a great IPO; China would see a hard landing; Greece would leave the eurozone; the U.S. bond bubble would burst, and the U.S. would see a double-dip recession. Among the reasons Cullen Roche thinks the predictions flopped: Europe is too interdependent to let Greece walk, the U.S. government has no insolvency risk, and "everyone wants to predict the next big financial crisis." | Comment!
Aug. 10, 2012, 9:05 AMWhat crisis? Europe's corporate bond market is cruising, investment-grade euro-denominated bonds returning 8.9% YTD. Spreads remain wide - more than 200 bps to sovereign bonds vs. 50 bps pre-crisis - but there are good reasons for this. The search for yield continues, but how much upside is left? | Comment!
INKM vs. ETF Alternatives
The SPDR® SSgA Income Allocation ETF seeks to provide total return by focusing on investment in income and yield-generating assets. The Fund invests in exchange traded funds registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, that seek to track the performance of a market index; exchange traded commodity trusts; and exchange traded notes. The Portfolio may invest in certain ETPs that pay fees to the Adviser and its affiliates for management, marketing or other services.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Country: United States
Other News & PR