5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on INO.
PR Newswire (Tue, 9:49AM)
PR Newswire (Feb 27, 2014)
PR Newswire (Feb 26, 2014)
PR Newswire (Feb 19, 2014)
Inovio Pharmaceuticals Invited To Ring the Opening Bell® at the New York Stock Exchange on February 12PR Newswire (Feb 11, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 30, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 23, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 6, 2014)
CEO Dr. Joseph Kim to Discuss Inovio's Innovative Approach to Treating Cervical Cancer in an Expert PanelPR Newswire (Dec 11, 2013)
INO vs. ETF Alternatives
Monday, Mar 109:12 AM
Thursday, Feb 2712:46 PM|Thursday, Feb 2712:46 PM| 10 Comments
Thursday, Feb 279:09 AM
Wednesday, Feb 265:37 PM
Wednesday, Feb 264:25 PM
Tuesday, Feb 255:41 PM
Tuesday, Feb 119:10 AM
Friday, Jan 315:37 PM
Thursday, Jan 239:12 AM|Thursday, Jan 239:12 AM| Comment!
Friday, Jan 31:35 PM
Friday, Jan 311:58 AM
Friday, Jan 311:58 AM| 28 Comments
- Shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO -7.3%) and Chelsea Therapeutics (CHTP -10%) are notably lower on the session.
- They have one thing in common today: They are both mentioned by TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein in his Biotech Stock Mailbag column.
- On INO: "The technology upon which the company's vaccine candidates are based is more than 30 years old and has never proven to be effective in clinical trials. INO's management team is exceptionally promotional and 85% of the company's stock is held by retail investors, according to S&P CapitalIQ."
- On CHTP: "I will say Zheng and I probably agree on Northera almost as much as we disagree. CHTP is in for a tough fight at the Jan. 14 panel because the Northera data are far from confidence inspiring," Feuerstein writes, referencing SA contributor Nick Zheng (see Zheng's recent article here).
Thursday, Dec 262013, 12:45 PM|Thursday, Dec 262013, 12:45 PM| 1 Comment
Thursday, Dec 262013, 10:57 AM
Thursday, Dec 262013, 10:57 AM| 3 Comments
- Shares of Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA +5.7%) are notably higher in morning trading.
- Perhaps helping the cause is SA contributor EnhydrisPECorp, who thinks "the tide is starting to turn" for the company and says the Street's generally bearish take on the shares may be the result of analysts "drinking too much egg nog."
- Also mentioned in the article (and also sharply higher) are shares of Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO +13.4%) which the author says may "double from current levels." The piece cites insider and institutional buying.
Wednesday, Nov 202013, 8:22 AM
Wednesday, Nov 202013, 8:22 AM| 5 Comments
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) says preclinical testing of a MERS vaccine "induced robust and durable immune responses."
- More specifically, "vaccine constructs were observed to induce strong neutralizing antibodies and broad CD8+ T cells in mice."
- Although less contagious, the fatality rate for MERS is around five times that for SARS. (PR)
- INO +16% premarket
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 12:58 PM
Wednesday, Nov 132013, 12:58 PM| Comment!
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO +4.6%) trades higher on the heels of the company's Q3 report.
- INO said it had cash and equivalents of $46.3M as of September 30 and received some $11M more thereafter, most of which is attributable to a $10M upfront payment from Roche. For more on the Roche deal, see here.
- Commenting, analyst Raghuram Selvaraju says that although Aegis "expects positive data from INO's cervical cancer vaccine Phase 2 study in the coming months, INO shares currently represent a relatively neutral risk/reward proposition."
- Hold rating maintained.
- Price target is $2.50.
Tuesday, Nov 122013, 6:36 AM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.