There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- The cyber security market represents a big growth opportunity for a small player like Intrusion, especially for its new Savant product dealing with advanced persistent threats.
- In the previous quarter, Savant beat a big competitor for an order, and the customer enthusiasm has led their big reseller to greatly expand sales efforts.
- While this has not yet led to a dramatic increase in sales, the opportunity is certainly there. The risk are rather manageable, with the company being in good financial health.
- Intrusion (INTZ) is a little known security company with several interesting products.
- TraceCop is a stable cash flow generating product that has a unique database which makes the product difficult to dislodge from the market.
- Growth opportunities lie in its new product Savant, the sale of which goes largely through a big channel partner selling it under their own name and ramping up efforts.
- Not widely known is that Savant beat a much bigger competitor to a substantial order, sign of market acceptance.
Intrusion, Inc. - Rapid Growth With A Value Kicker
- Intrusion should be a prime yet overlooked beneficiary (due to a lack of analyst coverage) of higher projected network security spending following several high profile data breaches..
- The low relative valuation becomes even more attractive when considering revenue is only beginning to ramp up from its newer network security solution Savant..
- The legacy TraceCop business with a strong moat and high-margin cash flow largely supports the overall valuation, which gives investors the optionality associated with Savant for free..
- Recent M&A activity (including the purchase of competitor Mandiant for ~2x the multiple of INTZ) highlights the growing strategic interest in the space..
There are no Related articles on INTZ.
INTZ vs. ETF Alternatives
Intrusion has a long track record of delivering proven, robust, network monitoring and analysis solutions to high profile customers including Fortune 500 financial services companies as well as the US government.
Other News & PR