There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Related articles on IPSEY.
There are no Transcripts on IPSEY.
Fri, Aug. 29, 8:25 AM
- Ipsen (OTCPK:IPSEY) 1H results (€): Revenues: 638.7M (+0.8%); Operating Expenses: 355.0M (-3.8%); Operating Income: 162.0M (+12.5%); Net Income: 104.5M (+8.3%); EPS: 1.26 (+9.6%); Quick Assets: 132.0M (+0.6%); CF Ops: 54.7M (+0.4%).
- 2014 Guidance: Specialty Care sales growth: 6 - 8% from 4 - 6%; Primary Care sales growth: (1%) - 1% from (2%) - 0%; recurring adjusted operating income margin: 17 - 18% from 16 - 17%; core operating income margin: 19 - 20% from 18 - 19%.
Wed, Aug. 20, 9:35 AM
- Ipsen (OTCPK:IPSEY) (OTC:IPSEF) names Cynthia Schwalm as President and CEO of Ipsen N.A. responsible for all commercial and medical affairs throughout the region. She joined the firm in February 2014 and is preparing for the launch of the company's first oncology product in 2015. Previously, she was VP of Neurology at Merz.
Tue, Jul. 1, 10:04 AM
- Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals (IPSEY) files an sNDA for a label expansion for Somatuline Depot as an antiproliferative treatment for gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NETs).
- In the U.S., Somatuline Depot is approved for the long-term treatment of patients with acromegaly who have had an inadequate response to or cannot be treated with surgery and/or radiotherapy.
Tue, May. 13, 11:05 AM
- Ipsen's (IPSEY -1%) U.S. affiliate Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals says one batch of its orphan drug Increlex (mecasermin [rDNA origin] injection) will be available in the U.S. on June 2. Additional lots will be available over the coming months.
- Increlex is used to treat children afflicted with a form of growth failure known as severe primary IGF-1 deficiency which can cause permanent short stature.
- The supply interruption began almost a year ago due to manufacturing problems at Lonza Biologics, the maker of Increlex's active ingredient.
IPSEY vs. ETF Alternatives
Ipsen is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical company with total sales exceeding 1.2 billion in 2012. Ipsens ambition is to become a leader in specialty healthcare solutions for targeted debilitating diseases. Its development strategy is supported by four franchises: neurology, endocrinology... More
Other News & PR