Thu, Feb. 26, 11:30 AM
- Communications provider Inteliquent (NASDAQ:IQNT) has slipped 14.2% today -- this, despite a Q4 earnings report that beat expectations on top and bottom lines, and though it provided 2015 guidance in line with analyst expectations.
- Revenue grew 14% and beat consensus largely on increased usage: The company reported minutes of use that increased 14.8% Y/Y; for full 2014, up 13%.
- The company issued guidance that 2015 revenue should be between $215M and $230M, vs. expectations of $218.8M, and adjusted EBITDA should be between $75M and $81M vs. an expected $78M.
- Inteliquent expects capex for 2015 of $11M-$13M.
- Press release
Thu, Feb. 26, 7:06 AM
Wed, Feb. 25, 5:30 PM
- ACIW, ACTA, AES, AKRX, AMCX, AMWD, ANSS, ARCC, BDBD, BIN, BUD, CCG, CHS, CNP, CNSL, CRI, CWEI, CYBX, DDD, EME, EXH, EXLP, FCH, FIG, FRO, GCAP, GOGO, HAWK, HEES, HSC, HSNI, ICON, IQNT, IRDM, ITC, KOP, KSS, LKQ, LPI, LTM, MBLY, MDXG, MGLN, MITL, MRGE, [[NTi]], NTLS, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, RHP, SDRL, SEAS, SFY, SHLD, SNAK, SNH, SNMX, SRE, SRPT, TASR, TD, TICC, TWI, VAC, VC, VICL, WAC, WNR, XCRA, ZEUS
Oct. 30, 2014, 11:47 AM
- With a Q3 beat in tow, Inteliquent (NASDAQ:IQNT) now expects full-year revenue of $217M-$220M, above a $216.3M consensus. Adjusted EBITDA guidance is at $77M-$79M, and capex guidance at $10M-$12M.
- Billed minutes +13.8% Y/Y in Q3 to 30.4B. Average revenue/minute fell to $0.00156 from $0.00162 in Q2 and $0.00165 a year ago.
- Free cash flow +27% Y/Y to $19M. Capex was just $1M.
- Q3 results, PR
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:08 AM
Jul. 24, 2014, 10:54 AM
- Though it's seeing healthy billed minutes growth, Inteliquent (IQNT -13.8%) says it also faces "certain headwinds related to mandated pricing reductions from intercarrier compensation reform and previously agreed upon rate decreases with several customers."
- The company is reiterating guidance for 2014 revenue of $210M-$220M, but the consensus ($219.5M) is currently near the high end of that range. Adjusted EBITDA guidance of $68M-$72M is also reiterated.
- Voice revenue +10.2% Y/Y in Q2 to $54.9M vs. 11.3% growth in Q1. Minutes of use +15.3% to 33.9B.
- Cost controls helped free cash flow rise 12% Y/Y to $16.8M. Opex fell 2.2% to $13.3M.
- Q2 results, PR
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:14 AM
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, ABC, ALK, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BPOP, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CLF, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COG, CRI, CRY, CSH, CWEI, DAN, DFT, DGX, DHI, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, DST, ECA, EQM, EQT, F, FAF, FLIR, GM, GNTX, GPI, GPK, GRUB, HOT, HSY, IMAX, IMS, IQNT, ISSI, IVC, JAH, JBLU, KEM, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MHO, MMM, MTH, MTRN, NBL, NDAQ, NOK, NUE, NWE, O, ORI, OSTK, PCP, PDS, PENN, PHM, PNK, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RDWR, RS, RTIX, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SIAL, SQNS, SUI, SVU, SXC, TDY, TROW, TWI, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, VAC, VDSI, VIVO, WAB, WCC, WIT, WYN, ZMH
May. 1, 2014, 7:23 AM
Apr. 30, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ABMD, ACIW, AFSI, AIT, AMT, ANR, ANSS, ARG, AVP, BBW, BDC, BDX, BG, BGCP, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CHD, CI, CIE, CLX, CME, CNP, CNSL, COP, CPN, CRCM, CROX, CVI, CVRR, DIN, DPZ, ENDP, EPD, EXAS, FCH, FCN, FIG, FIS, FSS, FUR, GG, GNRC, GWR, HAR, HEP, HSNI, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IIVI, INCY, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, ITT, IVZ, JAH, K, KMT, LAZ, LINE, LLL, LM, MA, MD, MDC, MFA, MFC, MPC, MPLX, MSI, MTOR, MWW, MYL, NGLS, NILE, NNN, NVO, O, OAK, OCN, OGE, PCG, PCRX, PEG, PMC, PPL, PRLB, PTRY, PWE, PWR, Q, RFP, RGLD, RRD, SBH, SFY, SHOO, SHPG, SMP, SNMX, STRZA, SWC, TEVA, THRM, TMUS, TXT, UAN, UPL, VG, VIAB, VICL, WLT, WWE, XEL, XOM, YRCW.
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:38 PM
- In addition to beating Q4 EPS estimates by $0.09, Inteliquent (IQNT +21.2%) is guiding for 2014 revenue of $200M-$210M, above a $198.2M consensus.
- Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be in a range of $61M-$66M, down from a 2013 level of $69.9M, and capex is expected to fall to $10M-$12M from a 2013 level of $12.5M.
- Q4 free cash flow was $15.4M, above net income of $8.8M. For the whole of 2013, FCF rose 26% Y/Y to $57.5M.
- Billed minutes were flat Q/Q and down 5% Y/Y in Q4 to 30.4B. Average revenue/minute was flat Q/Q and up 6% Y/Y to $0.00165.
- Q4 results, dividend hike, PR
Feb. 27, 2014, 7:15 AM
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:05 AM| Comment!
Feb. 26, 2014, 5:30 PM| 1 Comment
Oct. 31, 2013, 8:56 AM
- Inteliquent (IQNT) shares are up 4.6% pre-market after the company beat expectations in Q3 and raised guidance.
- Revenue from continuing operations fell 15.4% Y/Y ($9.2M) to $50.4M (the metric included $6.6M in the 2012 quarter from Inteliquent's divested global data business).
- Average revenue per voice minute grew 4.5% Y/Y.
- The company expects FY2013 revenue of $222M-$225M (vs. consensus of $221.2M), EBITDA of $64M-$67M, and capex of $11M-$13M.
Oct. 31, 2013, 6:24 AM
IQNT vs. ETF Alternatives
Inteliquent Incprovides voice telecommunications services on a wholesale basis. Itoffers these services using an all-IP network, which enablesto deliver connectivity for a variety of media, including voice and, historically, data and video.
Other News & PR