Thu, Apr. 23, 7:08 AM
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:30 PM
- ABBV, AEP, ALK, ALXN, ASPS, AVT, BAX, BBT, BCC, BEAV, BHE, BKU, BMS, BTU, CAB, CAM, CAT, CFX, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COL, COR, CSL, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DPZ, DST, EQM, EQT, ERIC, FAF, FCX, FNB, GM, GMT, GPK, GRA, HP, HSY, HUB.B, IQNT, IR, IVC, JAH, JCI, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MDP, MDSO, MHO, MJN, MMM, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NUE, NVS, NWE, ORI, PENN, PEP, PG, PHM, PII, PNK, PRLB, PTEN, RS, RTIX, RTN, SFE, SNA, SQNS, STC, SUI, SWK, SXC, SYNT, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WBC, WCC, WNS
Fri, Jan. 30, 7:27 AM
- Net income of $255.5M, or $0.95 per share, vs. $47.7M, or $0.16 per share, for the same period last year. Adjusted EPS from continuing operations of $0.82.
- Approximately 3.4M shares were repurchased during the quarter for ~$200M as part of a $1.5B share repurchase program approved in Feb. 2014. The company repurchased approximately 22M shares for approximately ~$1.4B during full-year 2014.
- The company expects revenues for full-year 2015 in the range of 4%-5% compared with 2014. Full-year adjusted EPS from continuing operations is expected to be in the range of $3.66 to $3.81 (reported $3.60 to $3.75.)
- Q4 results
Fri, Jan. 30, 7:04 AM
Thu, Jan. 29, 5:30 PM
Oct. 24, 2014, 9:40 AM
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) has lowered its profit outlooks to reflect expected costs associated with its new $1.1B debt offering.
- The company cut its fourth-quarter EPS from continuing operations outlook to a range of $0.63-$0.67 from $0.68-$0.72 cents. The FY 2014 outlook has been cut to a range of $3.12-$3.16 from $3.20-$3.24.
Oct. 22, 2014, 8:40 AM
- Net profit of $291.3M, or $1.07 per share, vs. $165.9M, or $0.56 per share, for the same period last year. EPS from continuing operations came in at $1.10 vs. $0.75 a year earlier.
- Approximately 2.6M shares were repurchased during the quarter for ~$160M, related to a $1.5B share repurchase program approved by the company's board of directors on February 5, 2014.
- The company expects revenues for full-year 2014 to increase approximately 4%, with FY EPS from continuing operations expected to be in the range of $3.17-$3.21.
- Q3 results
Oct. 22, 2014, 7:10 AM
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Oct. 3, 2014, 8:36 AM
Jul. 22, 2014, 7:04 AM
Jul. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 23, 2014, 9:25 AM
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) net profit drops 10% to $79M, hurt by restructuring costs and the spin-off of the company's commercial and residential security operations in December.
- Operating margin increased to 5.7% from 4.5%, mainly due to improved volume, productivity and pricing.
- Expects adjusted Q2 EPS of $1.09-1.13 vs consensus of $1.06, and revenue growth of 4-5% vs analyst forecasts for a fall of 9.9% to $3.54B.
- Affirmed 2014 outlook, citing the prospect of moderate growth in global construction and slow growth in industrial markets.
- Shares are +1.7% premarket. (PR)
Apr. 23, 2014, 7:03 AM
Apr. 23, 2014, 12:05 AM| Comment!
Apr. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM| Comment!
IR vs. ETF Alternatives
Ingersoll-Rand PLC is a diversified company that provides products, services and solutions to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings, transport and protect food and perishables, and increase industrial productivity and efficiency.
Other News & PR