Thu, Feb. 19, 11:00 AM
- Q4 recurring FFO of $24.9M or $0.25 per share vs. $24.5M and $0.25 one year earlier.
- Same store NOI up 3.8% for the quarter from a year ago, up 2.3% for the year.
- Total portfolio leased occupancy of 95.4%, financial occupancy of 93.4%, up 20 and 30 bps respectively from a year ago.
- Average base rent for new and renewal leases up 10% and 14.5% respectively over average expiring rents.
- 2015 guidance: Recurring FFO per share of $0.96-$1.00, which assumes NOI increase of 2-3%, and financial occupancy of 92.5-93.5%. Recurring FFO for 2014 was $0.95.
- Conference call at 2 ET
- Previously: Inland Real Estate beats by $0.01, beats on revenue (Feb. 19)
- IRC -2.1%
Thu, Feb. 19, 8:38 AM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM| 7 Comments
Nov. 4, 2014, 8:39 AM
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Aug. 7, 2014, 1:17 PM
- Recurring FFO of $0.23 up 9.5% from a year ago.
- Total portfolio leased occupancy of 95.8% up 140 basis points and financial occupancy of 94.3% up 250 bps.
- Same-store NOI excluding lease termination income up 0.3%. Inland (IRC -0.3%) continues to expect full year NOI to grow 2-4%.
- Average base rent for new and renewal leases signed up 14.8% and 10.8% respectively over expiring average rents.
- Full-year recurring FFO is still expected at $0.93-$0.97 per share.
- Conference call at 3 ET
- Previously: Inland Real Estate misses by $0.01, misses on revenue
Aug. 7, 2014, 8:36 AM| Comment!
Aug. 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAON, AES, AFSI, AINV, AMCX, ATHM, AUXL, BCE, BDBD, BPI, BR, CBB, CCOI, CECE, CECO, CNQ, CQB, CRIS, CTB, DUK, EAT, FUR, FWLT, GBDC, GDP, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HAR, HII, HIMX, HRC, HSC, HSNI, HZNP, ICE, IDCC, IRC, KERX, LAMR, LEAF, LG, LINE, LMIA, LNCE, LPI, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MFC, MMS, MNK, MONT, MPEL, MPW, MYL, NCT, NRF, NRG, NVO, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, OWW, PBH, PHMD, POZN, PRIM, QIWI, RDN, RGLD, RSTI, RTK, SABR, SATS, SFUN, SGM, SNI, SPH, SRE, SRPT, SSYS, SUNE, TDC, TGH, THS, TICC, TK, TPH, VNDA, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV, ZEUS
May. 8, 2014, 10:30 AM
- Going forward, the dividend will be representative of true earnings power, says Annaly (NLY -3.8%) CEO Wellington Denahan leading off the earnings call, and management feels comfortable with the current payout of $0.30 per share in quarters ahead.
- Did Annaly get caught looking at the dots? This quarter's surprising decline in income came as the cost of funds rose 24 basis points and the average yield on assets fell 29 basis points. "Just a behemoth adrift," sighs one mREIT veteran.
- Commercial real estate: Annaly boosted the portfolio in Q1 and has hooked up with Inland Real Estate (IRC) for a pipeline into new deals.
- Webcast and presentation slides
- Previously: Core earnings fall at Annaly as interest margin slides
May. 8, 2014, 8:40 AM
May. 7, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AEE, AES, AGO, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, APA, APO, BBEP, BCRX, BDBD, BITA, BPI, CAJ, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CECO, CRIS, CRNT, CSTE, CVC, DF, DISH, DNDN, FLY, FSYS, FUN, FXCM, GBDC, GLP, GOLD, GTN, GTXI, HCN, HII, HIMX, HSC, ICE, IRC, JASO, KEM, KERX, LIOX, LNCE, LPI, LPX, LQDT, LXP, LXRX, MGA, MMS, MNK, MPEL, NICE, NPSP, NXST, NXTM, ONE, PCLN, PCP, PKD, POZN, PRFT, REGN, RGEN, RSTI, SKYW, SNI, SPH, SRPT, STE, SUNE, TDC, THS, VC, VITC, VNDA, VRX, WAC, WD, WEN, WIN, WMC, WWAV.
Feb. 20, 2014, 8:36 AM| Comment!
Feb. 20, 2014, 12:05 AM| Comment!
Feb. 19, 2014, 5:30 PM| 4 Comments
Nov. 7, 2013, 8:36 AM| Comment!
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:05 AM
- AAWW, AEE, AES, AMCX, AMRC, AMSC, ANSS, APA, APO, ARQL, ATK, BCE, BDBD, BKCC, BR, BZH, CBB, CCO, CMLP, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, COTY, CPN, CQB,DYN, EOG, FCN, FLO, FLY, FNP, FSYS, FUN, FUR, FWLT, FWM, GLP, GOLD, GTN, HII, HNT, IGT, IRC, IT, JRCC, KIOR, KLIC, LNT, LRN, MFC,MLM, MT, MWIV, MWW, NVAX, NWN, NXTM, RDN, RGEN, RGLD, ROK, SFUN, SMG, SNI, SSYS, STWD, THI, TICC, TK, TTI, TW, USAC, VC, VNDA, VTG,WEN, WIN, WLK, WMC, WWAV
IRC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR