There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fri, Sep. 12, 11:30 AM
- Adjusted FFO of $0.12 per share was shy of the dividend by $0.01 and - on the earnings call (transcript) - RBC's Michael Salinksy pressed management on whether it's rolling back its goal of dividend coverage to 2016 from 2015. Management's response is they are still shooting or 2015, but it's looking like 2016 is the more likely scenario at this point.
- RBC today downgrades Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET -4%) to Underperform, with price target cut to $8 from $9.
- Previously: Investors Real Estate Trust misses by $0.02, beats on revenue
Tue, Jul. 1, 3:20 PM
- FQ4 FFO of $17.6M and $0.14 per share fell from $22.1M and $0.19 per share one year ago. Same-store NOI fell $3.2M, with $1.1M of that from an increase in utility expense due to extreme cold weather across all markets (quarter ended on April 30).
- Multi-family segment same-store occupancy of 94.5% falls from 95.3%; commercial office about flat at 81.4%; commercial healthcare of 96.2% up from 94.9%; commercial industrial of 87.3% down from 95.7% (due to a single lease expiration); commercial retail of 87.3% up from 86.9%.
- IRET -3.3%
- Previously: Investors Real Estate Trust misses by $0.03, misses on revenue
Sep. 12, 2011, 12:23 PM
IRET vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR